• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren in Keene Court

Started by TackleTheWorld, June 04, 2010, 01:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Ya know a hundred years from now,
folks will view clips like this and think
about how fraking insane this time was.

At least I hope so.

Russell Kanning

hey that  was probably my old room at 3:49 S-205 the first door to the left at the top of the stairs
that was the orientation of my room (bed on left) and that was my view looking to the west over the other part of the building
i could see r block when i walked around outside my room for an hour ..... they keep guys locked up there for 23 hours a day and observe them for a few days ..... in their day room guys on work release would watch tv
d block is where they held me at the end .... i could walk around pretty much all day
you should have seen van winkler that day we got moved from the old jail ... he was dressed in his uni and all the guy had their tasers on that day .... he was happier than a pig in slop. I just frowned at him.
they were more organized at the new jail and probably had twice as many workers

Russell Kanning

watching those guys march around was funny
i guess that was nick's dad's video

Tom Sawyer

I was thinking it was maybe the room you were in... bet it makes you homesick (not). Locking someone away for extended periods in sensory deprivation is torture... not letting someone bathe is torture.

When Sam called into WKBK to ask Van Wickler questions... including about Russell not being allowed to shower for 8 days, Van Wickler performed a trick I have experienced many times before; "obfuscation" a slicker form of lying. Don't answer the question asked directly, obliquely discuss it... if Sam had had the chance to ask it again Van Wickler could say geez I've already addressed this.

The audio archive from FreeKeene

He also sidestepped the private property issue and then they changed the signage, that confirms that the first sign was a lie.

karenijohnson

Lauren: you are a warrior. i admire your willingness to do jail time...
Ed and Elaine Brown in jail until year 2042 according to federal inmate locator..

Jim Johnson

I called the Jail, 11:25am, Tues. Oct. 5th.

Lauren is still being held in the women's receiving.  That's 4 days in the box. 

There are no personnel to assess intake victims over the weekends.  The assessment is a 23 hour process that begins some time on the first work day, which would be Mondays barring holidays.

Word to the wise:  Don't agree to go to jail on a Friday.

I was asked to call back at 3:30pm.

Free libertarian

Hopefully the 4 days in the box count towards the sum of the days she was made to serve?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Free libertarian on October 05, 2010, 11:04 AM NHFT
Hopefully the 4 days in the box count towards the sum of the days she was made to serve?

Yes.

Tom Sawyer

Vindictive, spiteful, sadistic, disproportionate... Burke intended to inflict more pain. Fortunately Lauren is one the toughest people I know.

Simple, dispassionate, due process would serve their side better... They are determined to create martyrs, stupid people.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 05, 2010, 11:55 AM NHFT

Simple, dispassionate, due process would serve their side better... They are determined to create martyrs, stupid people.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=21401

Jim Johnson

They told me to call at 3:30pm... I can't get anyone to answer the phone.

Kat Kanning

I called just now and they said she was still in the intake process and doesn't have visiting hours yet.

Jim Johnson

Lauren called me this morning.

She is being kept in segregation 23 hours a day for not answering some of their questions.

She seems in good spirit but, "The food stinks."

Free libertarian

Glad you got to talk to her Jim.  You and she have done so much for liberty there are no words I can come up with,  but I'm proud to know you both.

Kat Kanning

Seg gets visits only on Mondays.