• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Peaceful Assembly Church

Started by John, June 25, 2010, 08:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

John

Next week our Friday Family Fun Night Fall Field Trip will be to maybe the best little family contra dance I know of:

http://www.myspace.com/woodstockthirdfridaydance

John

Possible "Meet & Greet" of potential mover here at the church tomorrow after Bible Study ...

Libertango

That would be me!  ;D

Tryin' to decide where to move to within NH.  Will be checking out Grafton tomorrow.  Perhaps I shall see some of you at the church tomorrow.

-Libertango

Russell Kanning

Libertango

Indeed.  Thanks to everyone who was there to see me; I got a wonderfully detailed tour of Grafton.  Definitely sneaking up towards the top of my list...

-Libertango

Russell Kanning

i heard you had the longest tour of grafton evah :)

Kat Kanning

Just a note that Sunday morning bible study will be starting at 9 am instead of 8 starting next week, Oct 10th.

Russell Kanning

i guess breakfast starts at the same time or afterwards :)

John

OH! - - - I though that breakfast was moving to the 8-9 slot. - - - just kidding.

More likely is Bible Study 9-10 and then Breakfast 10-11.

John

Next Friday Family Fun Night is the Fall Field Trip to the 3rd Friday Woodstock, Vt. family contra dance.
8)

John

I could use LOTS of hands to help move a piano at the church. It only has to move a shot distance but it is going onto a rug which I'm trying to keep in place. Then I can continue with my "rugs before it gets cold" project.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

I have to get over to the church!  I never know what my knee is going to do lately.

John

How about Sunday after Bible Study? Let's say just after 10:00.
I'll put on some nice warm oatmeal. Maybe a little apple and almonds in it as well? Does everyone like that?

If I put the oatmeal on right before we move the piano, we'll have the job done before the oatmeal is done. Then we can hang around and relax.

And don't let the injured knee stop you from coming over Lloyd. The oatmeal might will be good for you - maybe.