• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Peaceful Assembly Church

Started by John, June 25, 2010, 08:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

you have put a lot of thought into that one eh?

KBCraig

It was hard not to, after a decade of him actively working against my happiness. I would have been perfectly happy to never think of him at all, but he made that difficult.

John

Quote from: KBCraig on April 08, 2012, 03:31 AM NHFTAs the saying goes, anger is letting someone else live rent-free in your head.
...I feel sad for him. I actually hope he doesn't get what he deserves, but I won't mourn if he does.

Sounds like you're getting much better. Total 4giveness can be very hard to achieve.

Most people never realize that Forgiveness is a skill. We improve with practice.  8)

Raineyrocks

Forgiveness seemed like it was easier for me when I was younger and I used to tell myself that I wouldn't ever become bitter and angry towards certain people because I didn't want to become that kind of person.

Anyways, I thought I had really, really, forgiven those people but for the past couple of years I keep thinking about the past and becoming angry to the point of feeling like I'm bitter and maybe haven't forgiven them like I thought I did. :-\

I'm going to the church website to check it out John, so far it sounds awesome :)

John

fyi - We will be closed the rest of this week.
We plan to reopen next Sunday, for our regular Sunday meeting at 11:00.
SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

John

2 full years

will we make it to 3

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

John,

I had a hard time understanding your Porc-411 calls (noisy environment on my end). Did you get the issue resolved with your visitor who had called police? Any problems with the police?

Russell Kanning

Either John is peacefully sleeping ..... or they dragged him away. Or he is trapped under a piece of monument granite.

John

Quote from: KBCraig on July 02, 2012, 05:24 PM NHFT
John,

I had a hard time understanding your Porc-411 calls (noisy environment on my end). Did you get the issue resolved with your visitor who had called police? Any problems with the police?

details are still quite spotty... he had said that he had called - but it was actually a neighbor who called...? he had told a neighbor that he heard gunfire? it might have actually been fireworks?...

James, a friend here at Peaceful Assembly Church, is having a VERY bad week.
It seems he may have been exposed to some unfamiliar and harmful experiences (while a big party was in town?) which caused him some sort of breakdown.

What kinds of "experiences" did people "share" with him that made him break quite dramatically into this twisted, warped, comfused, disruptive, etc. ... person? 

Many of us who care about James would like to know more.  >:(
James is currently in the hospital and is said to be getting better.

John

Russell Kanning

good to hear from you John
Do I know James? What happened to the guy?

Kat Kanning

John

FTL_Ian

John,

Thank you for your courage.  You are an inspiration.   :glasses1:

Any news regarding the confused people at town hall who are threatening you?