• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Peaceful Assembly Church

Started by John, June 25, 2010, 08:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Thanks for the kind words, Ian.

No big news on that to report right now. The threats remain the same. :(
I'll try to make time to report some interesting "small" news soon.

Presently, I'm busy focusing energy towards pioneering a bold Fully Informed JUROR (warrant) Article(s) idea here in Grafton.:)

Russell Kanning

John

Russell Kanning

I like it when the people thwart the will of the government. :-)

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 07, 2013, 05:53 AM NHFT
I like it when the people thwart the will of the government. :-)

How come when the government thwarts they say it smells like roses?  But when WE thwart, NOOOO, they say it smells gaseous?

Russell Kanning

It is all the higher edumacation they have

John

They can go thwart themselves.

I really am way too busy to be resisting their stupid evil.
I've got TONS of Peace and 4Giveness stuff to do.
Really I'm way too busy to even spend much time even thinking about any gov-thugs.

Tom Sawyer

Sounds like a good time was had by all at the 3rd anniversary event John. Congrats  8) :)

Wish we had been able to come and enjoy it as well.

Russell Kanning

Loads of people from here and elsewhere.
Hot but lots of fun.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 08, 2013, 07:22 PM NHFT
Sounds like a good time was had by all at the 3rd anniversary event John. Congrats  8) :)

Wish we had been able to come and enjoy it as well.

It's a long drive from Bangor.  We missed you.

Russell Kanning

Hanging with firecracker Joe right now.

John

I think the birthday/visit party (wich started Sunday morning) just ended.

Thanks to ALL who participated.

Peace

KBCraig

Excellent.

While Dr. Gene Scott of University Cathedral in Los Angeles had some very unorthodox views, one thing he had right was that he refused tax exemption. He said the power to grant tax exemption carried with it the power to take it away and impose taxes, and he wouldn't let his message be subject to government control. (Plus, he had Merle Haggard and Playboy bunnies on stage with him!)

Don't get me wrong, I support John and Peaceful Assembly, because the law should apply for him the same as any other church. But, this is where it leads... if they don't like you, if you don't just through the hoops, then you're not a "real church".

Russell Kanning

We should be treated the way churches used to be treated. Not the other way around. :-)