• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FIJA Jury Rights Outreach at Belknap Court

Started by AntonLee, June 28, 2010, 12:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonLee

looking for another person, or more, from the lakes region to help me start up a FIJA Jury Rights Outreach. 

WHO:  You, if you believe in freedom, want to get more active in NH, and help people know of their right to judge the law and not just the criminal.

WHEN:  Once or twice a month, at 64 Court Street in Laconia, NH.

WHAT:  Handing out fliers to potential jurors as they enter the courthouses.  Remaining out of doorways and walkways.  Being friendly.

HOW MUCH:  How much does it cost to get you to Laconia?  I will print the pamphlets, you only have to come and help.  Maybe bring a camera!

WHY:  Because the government sure the hell doesn't want you to do it. 

WHY:  BECAUSE IN NH, WE SHOULD HAVE FIJA HAPPENING AT ALL COURTS.

First it was Chris Muskus and his hard work in Keene, then Manchester, and the folks in Grafton have gotten in on it.  I propose to begin this activism in August. 

I would glady and willingly accept any and all help either in person, or tips from other fija activists online. 

I know there aren't many activists in the Lakes Region.  If you are out there I probably don't know you   This seems like an easy thing to get your foot in the water in doing activism in NH.  THey're already doing it in other places, and as I found out when I got arrested recently, these police and courts might not know too much about this Free State Project and what we're trying to do.  Let's help inform them with a positive attitude and a smile on your face.

feel free to reply here, private message, or hit me up on facebook.

Lloyd Danforth

Free libertarian

This is a very good thing.   Thank you.    8)

Scott Roth

Once I get my printer going, I will be happy to print out pamphlets. :D

AntonLee

That's awesome Scott, thanks man.

I'm trying to decide what pamphlet would be best.  I saw a few last time I was out at the Grafton Free Market.  It was shown that there are different pamphlets for different types of people. 

If no one can come up to this I will be forced to ask Jaime.  She's not as nice to the bureaucrats as I am.  She has to deal with them all day sitting in her chairs looking for service, putting on a smiley face, and listening to their sob stories about how horrible people are to public servants.

Kat Kanning

Too bad Firecracker Joe is in jail. He could help you.  How about Seth?

Lloyd Danforth

I would try to enlist at least one person who looks and dresses normal to do this.

Kat Kanning

AntonLee

I have a suit and tie.  I also have a nice polo shirt and khakis (how else would I start the car lol).

I can look presentable.

Free libertarian

I think the mancave may have several different kinds of FIJA brochures. We might be able to give you some photocopies as we are about to make some more.   

I see no takers on being Anton's sidekick.  I'll go for the 1st one if I can but I'd sure appreciate it if somebody else would consider this in the ensuing months.  I might be tied up.

Russell Kanning

AntonLee

I was told that they're closed for August, but I will get a date for September.

Russell Kanning

MikeforLiberty

We've got a few more bodies here now. I'll check into the court schedule.