• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FSP Sedition

Started by Friday, October 23, 2005, 01:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

svillee

Quote from: katdillon on October 23, 2005, 02:26 PM NHFT
Keep these in leadership (going down the list):
Kate Rick

It's really important to get these people out of leadership:
Adam Rick

The rest of your list made some sense, but I wasn't sure why you felt it important to remove Adam from leadership.

Anyway, I think a new vote on who should be on the board is a great idea. ?I wonder if the existing board would agree to it voluntarily.

Kat Kanning

Adam's appointment to the board was the real reason I washed my hands of the FSP.  Adam is a purist to a rediculous degree.  He argues FOREVER against most action.  Nice guy, but impossible to work with and he is crippling the organization by even being involved in their discussions. 

CNHT

Quote from: katdillon on October 23, 2005, 03:21 PM NHFT
Eddie ran for the board saying he was going to open up communication.? When he actually tried to do that, he was pilloried so bad, he just shut down.? That's what he was elected for, and the rest of the leadership prevented it.

The communication thing -- lack of it -- is not good.
Perhaps people are too busy with work and such and so they should not have volunteered to serve in office and have bitten off more than they can chew. This is typically what happens.
I know that before I quit working for 'da man', I would never have had time to do the stuff I do for CNHT...it seems I am on call 24/7!

JonM

What, I don't rate on your keep or boot list?  I feel so left out!

Kat Kanning

AlanM

I have to agree with Fiday about Jason's moving to Buffalo, and Amanda going to law school. Here you have the founder and President of the FSP who are giving a bad impression to prospective participants. If the desire for Freedom is the motivating factor for joining the FSP, then why are they not here in NH?

JonM

Lloyd Danforth

That Jon M....he's a stand-out!

president

I would like to announce that I am running for FSP president.

AlanM

Quote from: sung on October 23, 2005, 04:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on October 23, 2005, 03:48 PM NHFT
If the desire for Freedom is the motivating factor for joining the FSP, then why are they not here in NH?

Perhaps they are Agent Provocateurs? Well, at least Amanda demonstrates all the qualities of being one...

What on earth is an anarchist doing going to law school? Doesn't she want to eliminate all those laws?  ???

Dreepa

Quote from: president on October 23, 2005, 04:30 PM NHFT
I would like to announce that I am running for FSP president.

If you are good at recruiting then I would say ' you got my vote'.

We need a prez who can recruit 24/7... make it a paid job.
Recruit recruit recruit.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: JonM on October 23, 2005, 03:54 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on October 23, 2005, 03:47 PM NHFT
I didn't see you listed :)
I'm on the org chart and EVERYTHING!

Oh yeah, there on the bottom.  Guess I missed you.l

Kat Kanning

BTW, I think the leadership is so disfunctional that you can't fix it by having the current people taking a few suggestions and doing things a little differntly.

Ian, I suspect that Bob Hull is sponsoring the FSP to your show out of his own pocket, not from FSP funds.  The leadership never wanted to give you any money.  They were always talking down about you and your show.

Michael Fisher

So it's true then.  The FSP literally does nothing except for PorcFest.

Lex

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on October 23, 2005, 06:16 PM NHFT
So it's true then.  The FSP literally does nothing except for PorcFest.

And run a website  :P