• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FSP Sedition

Started by Friday, October 23, 2005, 01:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

Quote from: sung on October 23, 2005, 08:22 PM NHFT
You know, chartering a nice motor coach to pick up anyone who wants to move to NH would be a great publicity stunt. I'm sure $30k would more than pay for a nice round trip across the US.

We could call it the Freedom Bus.  :)

JonM

Go rent a bus and find out sung.

I wonder if we can recruit another walker for next spring, missed out this year.

AlanM

We could just call it the Freedom Bus, sponsored by the Freedom Folk. ?;)

AlanM

I don't care what banner a freedom bus flies. I just want freedom loving folk to join us here in Nh for a great experiment.

AlanM

Quote from: Scott Roth on October 23, 2005, 08:38 PM NHFT
Serving Freedom Ale!

Along side some Shorty Dawkins Good Brown Ale.  ;)

AlanM

Maybe, if enough folks are interested, we could have some fund-raisers for fuel money, and what not. This strikes me as something that can be a great recruitment tool. I could care less if they join the FSP, so long as they come to NH for FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

AlanM

Quote from: sung on October 23, 2005, 08:43 PM NHFT
Or perhaps I could just squeeze the grease out of their hair...

;D

JonM

Will Lloyd's van get jealous?

AlanM

Quote from: JonM on October 23, 2005, 08:59 PM NHFT
Will Lloyd's van get jealous?

Lloyd could lead the caravan!  8) Maybe we could get FTL and Bureaucrash to join in.  8)

AlanM

I'm working on a Shorty Dawkins book. I will donate part of every sale to this if you get it working. I'll also buy an advertisement somewhere on the bus for Shorty Dawkins dot com.

AlanM

This could be something big that resonates with people.
"The Last Chance Freedom Bus" Don't miss this bus. It could be your last chance for Freedom.

jgmaynard

Kat Kanning

Quote from: kater on October 23, 2005, 08:02 PM NHFT

I usually avoid speaking for Adam because he's pretty capable of speaking for himself, but in this instance, I've got to have my say.

You have never understood the point of his actions, and I think it's really sad and frustrating that a person who wants to act freely (you) should continually attack a person (Adam) who's worked tirelessly to make sure that you can do whatever you want without the need for an FSP stamp of approval.  That's the entire point of asking you to speak for yourself only; and it's why when I act, I don't pretend to do so on behalf of an entire organization.  I couldn't agree more that individual action is key to the success of this movement--but it's the freedom to act individually that allows us to do so with integrity. 

Going back to what I think was the genesis of this stupid argument, I would hope that you could understand the difference between adopting a NH road in the name of the FSP and adopting it in your own name.  Hell, adopt it for Monadnock Porcupines.  I wouldn't have disagreed with you, and I doubt he would have either.  If you can't see the distinction, God help you.

You only prove my point with this, Kate.  And I wasn't even referring to the adopt-a-highway thing.  It was anytime one has to work with him.

AlanM

sung, you have come up with a great idea. Kudos to you.  8)