• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FSP Sedition

Started by Friday, October 23, 2005, 01:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I was really tempted to buy a bus for sale at greasecar.com
You don't need a special license to drive around in a bus with your friends. Go for it.

AlanM

Quote from: sung on October 23, 2005, 10:17 PM NHFT
And I was initially just being facetious. Oh my, what have I done? ;-)

I'll have to learn some of those Shorty Dawkins songs for those long interstate drives...
Any in the "archive" that are sing alongs? Heh.

Most of the Shorty songs are sing-a-long type songs. They were chosen for that reason.

AlanM

We can call into FTL and Gardner's new show with updates on your progress.  8)

KBCraig

Quote from: sung on October 23, 2005, 10:17 PM NHFT
I'll have to learn some of those Shorty Dawkins songs for those long interstate drives...
Any in the "archive" that are sing alongs? Heh.

Be sure to bring your copy of Autotune.  ;)

Kat Kanning

IS that something to make your car run better?

Russell Kanning

They are circling the wagons on the fsp forum.
You can't trust us revolutionaries. :)

Russell Kanning

No need to hurt anyone .... they can just step aside and let the fireworks begin.

AlanM

Lex

Quote from: sung on October 23, 2005, 11:03 PM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on October 23, 2005, 10:59 PM NHFT
No need to hurt anyone .... they can just step aside and let the fireworks begin.

Well, you know those evil corporations and their government protections...

When everyone stops patronizing a corporation even government subsidize can only do so much to keep it afloat.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: katdillon on October 23, 2005, 05:58 PM NHFT
BTW, I think the leadership is so disfunctional that you can't fix it by having the current people taking a few suggestions and doing things a little differntly.

Ian, I suspect that Bob Hull is sponsoring the FSP to your show out of his own pocket, not from FSP funds.  The leadership never wanted to give you any money.  They were always talking down about you and your show.

It's coming from an account labeled "FSP", and he makes it sound like it's the FSP when I talk to him.

I just don't understand all the trash talking.  I've heard about it from three distinct sources now.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Dreepa on October 23, 2005, 06:34 PM NHFT
If Ian is getting 13% of of the new recruits why don't they just double his $500.  Esp if Bob Hull is writing a personal check...the FSP could give FTL another $500.

Why don't they, indeed?  According to my sources, there's "no way" the leadership will increase the amount.  This is due to my mysterious detractors.

QuoteHell they could even tell FTL we will pay you per signup.

Well, they could, but it really works best if we get paid a set amount in advance.  Our results are proven.  This is why I'm constantly appealing to the membership as much as I can.  (As well as the NH Free crew.)

If you have yet to become an AMPlifier, we need you now:  http://amp.freetalklive.com

FTL_Ian

Boy, I sure wish the FSP would go back to voting.. all this unaccountablilty is suffocating the organization.   :-[

Lex

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 23, 2005, 11:48 PM NHFT
I just don't understand all the trash talking.  I've heard about it from three distinct sources now.

Maybe they are jealous of your success? Which would be extremely counter productive!

FTL_Ian

Heh.. "success".  I'm still paying my dues, and am in debt to myself.  Success is a ways down the road.  When we're making a profit the show will be a success.

KBCraig

Well, I just waded in over "there".  ::)

As I'm listening to my backlog of FTL, I have to wonder: has anyone ever called the toll-free number that is advertised on FTL? I haven't, having had no reason to. I'm guessing the number isn't staffed by raging libertarian volunteers eager to push NH as the place to be, but rather by a fulfillment agency. (Meaning: the person answering the phone would be sitting in their pajamas in their mother's basement with "Buffy" paused on the TiVo long enough to talk their way through the script with callers.)

If I think of it during waking hours, I should call that number.

Kevin