• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

101 reasons why you shouldn't move to Grafton

Started by Russell Kanning, July 05, 2010, 09:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

I apologize for adding to the topic drift but since it pertains directly to me I would like to state that my display name is for sale and if someone feels strongly enough about my last name I would be willing to change it to something more palatable for a low fee of $19.99 per month.

Free libertarian

Lex Something More Palatable,  hmmmm... nah stick with your real name.  But I will say it's guys like you and Tom P.  (who's last name doesn't sound like it's spelled and I always mispronounce) that are the first line defense against authoritarian grammar rules and I for one and am proud to know you.  Wait let me clarify, my name isn't proud to know you, ahhh never mind.

:deadhorse:

Lex

few, if any, jobs available where you can pay federal income tax

Tom Ploszaj

Quote from: Free libertarian on July 08, 2010, 10:33 AM NHFT
Lex Something More Palatable,  hmmmm... nah stick with your real name.  But I will say it's guys like you and Tom P.  (who's last name doesn't sound like it's spelled and I always mispronounce) that are the first line defense against authoritarian grammar rules and I for one and am proud to know you.  Wait let me clarify, my name isn't proud to know you, ahhh never mind.

:deadhorse:

Most pronunciations attempts of my name will be accepted.  Though there are at least three that my family uses I will defer to Tony's fourth pronunciation, since it's easier than trying to understand his English or argue with him while he tries to polish my Polish. 

EthanLeeVita

You don't want to move to Grafton because there are attractive females helping turtles across highway 4.

KBCraig

Pat K

Quote from: Free libertarian on July 08, 2010, 10:21 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on July 08, 2010, 09:59 AM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on July 08, 2010, 08:05 AM NHFT
After a tense standoff, a negotiated truce was arrived at today in Grafton, militant bears agreed to lay down their arms if Lex would agree to another vowel in his last name preferably between consonants.    :P

Could be the start of a vowel movement.

...straddling the alphabet fence the "Y" was torn between loyalties to the consonant camp and the vowel movement.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Russell Kanning

this thread is exactly covering the topics i was hoping for :)

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

The nails are so hard to pull the nails out of Lex's free lumber.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 09, 2010, 05:29 AM NHFT
this thread is exactly covering the topics i was hoping for :)
well.  We knew that Lex consonant thing has been bothering you.

Kat Kanning

It was Solar Power Bob (who has a normal number of vowels) who had a problem with lex's consonants.

Free libertarian

Gangs of wild turkeys flash their bling and display for the ladies in turf wars atop manure piles.