• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Social Security Card Burn

Started by Russell Kanning, October 24, 2005, 07:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

So what do you think they will do?

Kat Kanning

We were planning it when Kira's out of town so I could get tossed in jail without worrying about taking care of her.

Russell Kanning

SScard Burn

brought to you by the:

FSP                          POTUS                 SSA
logo                             seal                    logo

FTL_Ian

Hooray!  You guys are finally doing this one!  This should be a yearly event like the UN flag burn is, so new porcs can participate every year.

Too bad I already burned mine in my backyard.   >:(

Federal property?  Well, considering we created the govt, that claim doesn't hold weight.  Besides, I put in $10,000 into their damn system before quitting.  That should be more than enough to cover the costs of a piece of paper, even at the rates govt pays for things!   :o

FTL_Ian

Don't forget, the last time we discussed this protest, Lloyd suggested having a poster size mockup of an ss card to burn, for the purpose of giving the press something to photograph!

Russell Kanning

Oh yea .... we could use a posterboard one ..... with the old text on it.

Kat Kanning

But, we have only one card to burn....how will we do it annually?

FTL_Ian

With the big poster-card as the centerpiece, and then all new porcs and any other liberty lovers will be invited to throw theirs onto the pyre!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: The Baron on October 26, 2005, 10:36 AM NHFT
Maybe they could get you for destruction of Federal property?

Then they should be paying rent for the space it takes up in your wallet.

Russell Kanning

I need to contact the police in Concord about the ss admin.
Mike you got the #? ;)

Lex

Those of you that have or are planning on burning your SSN Card I presume that you will still use your SSN# to open bank account or perform any other activity that would require an SSN.

Or do you go cold turkey when you burn the card?

Lex

Quote from: The Baron on October 26, 2005, 04:19 PM NHFT
I think you can open up a bank acct. with just a passport too.

You need an SSN to get a passport, do you not?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: eukreign on October 26, 2005, 04:17 PM NHFT
Those of you that have or are planning on burning your SSN Card I presume that you will still use your SSN# to open bank account or perform any other activity that would require an SSN.

Or do you go cold turkey when you burn the card?
I have not been using my number. It is a big decision. But it seems time to say "no" to government.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

I can send cash, liberty dollars, walmart or postal money orders. We can also accept mail for low fees.