• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Social Security Card Burn

Started by Russell Kanning, October 24, 2005, 07:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

Russell Kanning

Lex

Russell Kanning

Subject: RE: Free Stater burning his SS card in front of SSAdmin in Concord 11/12/05 details at nhfree.com
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:33:14 -0400
To: "Russell Kanning" <russellkanning@porcupinepartners.com>

Why?

Russell Kanning

Lex

Russell Kanning

Michael Fisher

Russell Kanning

Subject: RE: Free Stater burning his SS card in front of SSAdmin in Concord 11/12/05 details at nhfree.com
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:08:50 -0400
To: "Russell Kanning" <russellkanning@porcupinepartners.com>

Yes. We do not want to have problems in our community. Could you call me Officer Reilly at 230-3740. Thank you.

Russell Kanning

I called and he was not there. I think I want to communicate by email, so I can post it here.

president

Quote from: russellkanning on October 28, 2005, 03:12 PM NHFT
I called and he was not there. I think I want to communicate by email, so I can post it here.
His email address is:
dreilly@concordpolice.com

Fuck that.
Let's get a conference call going.

You will probably need a fire permit if you want to be legal(not that you care).
http://nh.gov/dred/divisions/forestandlands/bureaus/forestprotection/FirePermits.htm

FTL_Ian

Never communicate by phone with bureaucrats, if you must, inform them they are going to be recorded, and actually do it.

Russell Kanning

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:08:50 -0400, * Police <police@onconcord.com> wrote:

> Yes. We do not want to have problems in our community. Could you call me 
> Officer Reilly at 230-3740. Thank you.

I think I will just keep emailing you, that way I can share your answers with my friends that will be at the SS card burning.

We shouldn't be causing anyone in the community any problems, so you don't have to worry about that. You might have some irate SS administration workers call you. Bureaucrats sometimes get worked up when we burn their precious paperwork.

Russell

Russell Kanning

You could call him el presidente. Are you going to come for the festivities? Onlookers don't usually get jailed. :)

I definitly do not want to get a burn permit..... what if they say no?

Can you imagine filling in the application?

president

I tried to call him already.  8)
I didn't leave a message.