• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Social Security Card Burn

Started by Russell Kanning, October 24, 2005, 07:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Social security card burn on November 12th at 12
Two Corporate Center at Horseshoe Pond
70 Commercial Street Ste 100
Concord, NH 03301
603-224-1939

http://underground.soulawakenings.com/tiki-index.php?page=SS+Card+Burn

Lloyd Danforth

I can't burn mine.  It's a relic.  It says ' Not To Be Used For Identification'.

Kat Kanning

Wow!  :o  That is indeed archaic.

Russell Kanning

Two Corporate Center at Horseshoe Pond
70 Commercial Street,
Concord, NH 03301
603-224-1939

Take I-93 North to I-393 / route 4 to Commercial St. At the first light east of Main St., go past the Marriott Hotel. The social security office is on the first floor of the office building on the right, just next to the Marriott. ?There is a sign on the door that you can see from the parking lot.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 24, 2005, 07:51 AM NHFT
I can't burn mine.? It's a relic.? It says ' Not To Be Used For Identification'.

Can you scan it?  Replace the numbers with 800-elect-us or something?  I'd love to see an old card.

AlanM

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 24, 2005, 07:51 AM NHFT
I can't burn mine.? It's a relic.? It says ' Not To Be Used For Identification'.

Mine too, Lloyd.  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Of course it does, Alan.  You are, also an old fart!

AlanM

Too true, Lloyd. Mine is so ancient it has 002 for the first three numbers.  ;)

Russell Kanning

SOCIAL SECURITY
34 MECHANIC STREET
KEENE, NH 03431

Phone Numbers:
Local Number    (603) 352-3487   
Toll-Free    1-800-772-1213

Maybe if others will join me I could do it in Concord. If I am going it alone, I could do it in Keene. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: AlanM on October 24, 2005, 08:01 AM NHFT
Too true, Lloyd. Mine is so ancient it has 002 for the first three numbers.? ;)
Gee, you must be a lot older than me, mine is 049!

Yes, you and probably every card carrier in the state you registered in.  I believe it is a geographical designation.

YeahItsMeJP

Otosan

I can't burn mine.  It's a relic.  It says ' Not To Be Used For Identification'.

MIne too.   ;D

Actually many yrs ago when the cards were first forced on us, the first three digits indicated the state you were born in.  :P  :-[  :-\  :'(

Russell Kanning

So you guys want to keep symbols of enslavement because they are old and have broken promises written on them?

ken

I lost my card about 5 years ago and I actually did try to replace it (I know, dumb idea) but the damn hoops that you have to jump thru just to get a replacement card are crazy so I just gave up. I find that there really is no actual need to have a social security card, I've never ran into a situation where a social security card is necessary to have, I say burn them all.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: russellkanning on October 25, 2005, 07:20 AM NHFT
So you guys want to keep symbols of enslavement because they are old and have broken promises written on them?

Yah!