• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Social Security Card Burn

Started by Russell Kanning, October 24, 2005, 07:46 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

Quote from: Roger Grant on November 14, 2005, 07:55 AM NHFT
Going out and will drop the videotape in the mail to WMUR as requested.
:)

THANKS, Roger!  You're the best!   8)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: president on November 14, 2005, 11:33 AM NHFT
Did my two informative, wise ass comments from this morning get deleted ???
possibly .... I have decided to just delete any really annoying troll comments ...... why? ...... because I can. :)

JonM

Quote from: russellkanning on November 14, 2005, 01:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: president on November 14, 2005, 11:33 AM NHFT
Did my two informative, wise ass comments from this morning get deleted ???
possibly .... I have decided to just delete any really annoying troll comments ...... why? ...... because I can. :)

----Sorry, this post has been censored----? Kat

CENSORSHIP OF CENSORSHIP!

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on November 14, 2005, 04:26 PM NHFT
Here's the second radio segment:

http://www.wkxl1450.com/mp3/November%20News/SS%20CARD%20BURNING%20PKG.mp3

Wow... this second version is so much better than the first!

Russell and Kat, you two should be very proud. This is about as close to perfect as you can expect from mainstream media.

I think maybe the reporter had a change of heart after she kind of did a hatchet job to Russell on the first one. Also maybe after reading the press release and the image she got what your position is.

Everybody check this one out and I believe Russell and Kat deserve a medal for their bravery to take on a tough issue like this. :)

AlanM

Very good, both of you. You came across as real, honest folk who are fed up. Kudos!  8)

FTL_Ian

Roger, are you going to email me?  I do not have your address.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 15, 2005, 12:28 AM NHFT
Roger, are you going to email me?? I do not have your address.

Sorry I haven't replied to your offer Ian... it is appreciated.
I think the quality of the mp3 I downloaded is fine thanks.
Definitely will be used in the edited piece... it will help set up the event.

I included it on the videotape that was sent to WMUR-TV. Mike Fisher had contacted them regarding the 'open carry' incident. So along with the footage of that, I included the SS Card burn and the Radio coverage. The Free Talk Live interview was first on the tape.

Ian thanks for doing the wonderful job of spreading the word. You guys are doin' this day in and day out.

Everybody, checkout Russell's call-in to FTL prior to the SS Card burn.

Quote from: russellkanning on November 13, 2005, 07:21 PM NHFT
Roger ..... my call-in to Free Talk Live is during the 1st hour on Thursday 11/10.
It is from 34:30 until the end.
http://www.freetalklive.com/files/FTL111005A.mp3 :)

Russell Kanning

It was two different reporters for the radio station. I thought both of them did a decent job, but the second one had more to work with.
Could you hear William in the background? ;D

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Roger Grant on November 15, 2005, 06:02 AM NHFT

If fine is good enough, okay.  If you want the best, email me.  I'm as much as a audiophile as I am a videophile.  Surely if all you had for footage was VHS-C, and I said I have a Mini DV copy you wouldn't say the VHS was "fine".  :)  Yes, I have tweaked the 24kbps audio you have to sound as good as possible, but it still doesn't hold a candle to 128kpbs.  If you'd already edited, I could understand not wanting to go back and re-work it, but in this case you have not yet.

QuoteI included it on the videotape that was sent to WMUR-TV. Mike Fisher had contacted them regarding the 'open carry' incident. So along with the footage of that, I included the SS Card burn and the Radio coverage. The Free Talk Live interview was first on the tape.

Awesome, thanks!

QuoteIan thanks for doing the wonderful job of spreading the word. You guys are doin' this day in and day out.

Someone had to do it.  So far 120 people from around the world have decided that we're doing such a great job that they are contributing $3 a month to our show's advertising campaign.  All of the money goes to getting our show on more radio stations.  If you can afford it, please consider AMPing Free Talk Live at http://amp.freetalklive.com

KBCraig

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 15, 2005, 10:09 AM NHFT

If fine is good enough, okay.  If you want the best, email me.  I'm as much as a audiophile as I am a videophile.

It's a documentary... the radio interview should sound like radio. Or maybe you should have offered to retouch all those scratchy old Civil War photos for Ken Burns.  ;) ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on November 15, 2005, 11:23 AM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 15, 2005, 10:09 AM NHFT

If fine is good enough, okay.? If you want the best, email me.? I'm as much as a audiophile as I am a videophile.

It's a documentary... the radio interview should sound like radio. Or maybe you should have offered to retouch all those scratchy old Civil War photos for Ken Burns.? ;) ;D

;D that was sort of my feeling... our maybe it is the fact that I'm on dial up. Ian, you had me waivering with the high quality talk. I'll get back with you if I have to have your good stuff, thanks.

Haven't started the editing process... well I did prune things down a little for the tape of raw footage I sent to the TV station. Been trying to catch up on all the other stuff I have to do.

And I intend to send FTL a donation... Thanks for the good work.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Roger Grant on November 15, 2005, 05:56 PM NHFT
And I intend to send FTL a donation... Thanks for the good work.

Why are you on dial-up?  If it has anything to do with the cost of high speed than don't send Ian any money until you have high speed.  It is more important that a hard working liberty activist like you gets high speed than it is that Ian get's an extra $25 a month to help promote the best pro-liberty talk show in the world.

Note- I have high speed and donate $10 per month to FTL.

Kat Kanning

He lives in those VT boonies where highspeed isn't available   :o  :o  :o   Can you imagine??!??