• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

LIBERTY TUESDAY

Started by Firewall99, March 08, 2010, 09:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Firewall99

The potluck version of Liberty Tuesday somehow got switched to Wednesday.  This does not work for several of us who need to go to a board meeting on the second Wednesday of every month. 

Wednesdays do not seem to work for Pat K, either, although it could be just this Wednesday that is the problem.

Is there any good reason why we cannot switch the potluck version of Liberty Tuesday back to Tuesday?

Inquiring minds want to know...

PattyLee loves dogs

Next month the potluck can reschedule but I am reluctant to change it this late. 
Sorry, this potluck this has been on calendar and posted for awhile, there was a lot of discussion on schedule before posting it... I must of missed notice of your conflict then. Can you get out early on WEDs and come over anyway  later on? We will attempt to serve late comers if you let us know.

I want to eat at Guisanos Tomorrow too, will there be others attending that  event? Something 2 days this week. We can follow up on some heavy discussion and social time over 2 evenings?. :P :D :)

Firewall99

Of course you should not reschedule.  I was hoping for this to be changed prospectively. 

I'm just sorry to miss your event!

PattyLee loves dogs

We need you activists otherwise scheduled to come when you get done late. I want you here so I am saving food for the late schedulers just need to show up there will be enough food.  :D I now remember hearing something about this Planning board on Weds. sorry.

If you can not come later on weds, I will have another on Tues for sure. I love to entertain my liberty people. You are the best. ;D

Kat Kanning

There's a meeting at Guisanos tonight.

Firewall99

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 09, 2010, 03:58 AM NHFT
There's a meeting at Guisanos tonight.

Great!  I would normally be at a second-week Liberty Tuesday, but I have a fire to put out for Appleseed down at Pelham Fish & Game's board meeting this month.

Gusanos is currently training a new bartender, which means they will probably overcharging for wine and mixed drinks for a while.  Until the new bartender figures out that he gets no tips with the portions the manager tells him to serve, it may be best to stick to bottled drinks. 

the_liberty_belle

Hi Firewall,
The reason that some people wanted to have a Wednesday (or non-Tuesday) event was because some folks complained about the conflict between Liberty Tuesday and Taproom Tuesday.