• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Intolerance by "Individuals of Liberty Community"

Started by PattyLee loves dogs, July 08, 2010, 09:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

highline

Quote from: KBCraig on July 08, 2010, 09:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 08, 2010, 12:01 PM NHFT
...people would know basic algebra, home economics and earth science.
Basic earth science isn't even required to be fire chief!

This is kind of scary...  considering the things a fire chief can do with impunity:

II. While any duly constituted fire department recognized by the state fire marshal is responding to or operating at a fire, service call or other emergency, the fire officer in charge shall have the following authority:

(a) To control and direct the activities at such scene.

(b) To order any persons to leave any building or place in the vicinity of such scene for the purpose of protecting such persons from injury or remove persons interfering with duties.

(c) To blockade any public highway, street or private right-of-way temporarily while at such scene.

(d) To trespass at any time of the day or night without liability while at such scene.

(e) To enter any building, including private dwellings, or upon any premises where a fire is in progress, or where there is reasonable cause to believe a fire is in progress, for the purpose of extinguishing the fire.

(f) To enter any building, including private dwellings, or premises near the scene of the fire for the purpose of protecting the building or premises or for the purpose of extinguishing the fire which is in progress in another building or premises.

(g) To direct without liability the removal or destruction of any fence, house, buildings, vehicle or other thing which the fire officer in charge may judge necessary to prevent the further spread of the fire.

(h) To request and be supplied materials such as sand, treatments, chemicals and special equipment when it is deemed a necessity, to prevent the further spread of the fire.

(i) To order disengagement or discouplement of any convoy, caravan or train of vehicles, craft or railway cars if deemed a necessity in the interest of safety of persons or property.

(j) To direct industrial management or other personnel and equipment within the jurisdiction of the fire officer in charge whenever such officer's company or department is called to respond to such, if in the officer's opinion such action is in the interest of public safety.

(k) Upon request, to apprise the state fire marshal, or designee, of all hazardous materials incidents and to keep the state fire marshal or designee informed of the situation. The state fire marshal or designee shall take control of a hazardous materials incident upon the request of the local fire chief or fire official in charge, or if the state fire marshal or designee believes that the welfare of the public is not being appropriately served. Upon assuming control of a hazardous materials incident, the state fire marshal or designee shall have all of the authority outlined in this chapter.

BJ

LOLOL!

Silent_Bob

Or a prison guard.

Silent_Bob

Quote from: highline on July 09, 2010, 09:35 AM NHFT

This is kind of scary...  considering the things a fire chief can do with impunity:

II. While any duly constituted fire department recognized by the state fire marshal is responding to or operating at a fire, service call or other emergency, the fire officer in charge shall have the following authority:

(a) To control and direct the activities at such scene.

(b) To order any persons to leave any building or place in the vicinity of such scene for the purpose of protecting such persons from injury or remove persons interfering with duties.

(c) To blockade any public highway, street or private right-of-way temporarily while at such scene.

(d) To trespass at any time of the day or night without liability while at such scene.

(e) To enter any building, including private dwellings, or upon any premises where a fire is in progress, or where there is reasonable cause to believe a fire is in progress, for the purpose of extinguishing the fire.

(f) To enter any building, including private dwellings, or premises near the scene of the fire for the purpose of protecting the building or premises or for the purpose of extinguishing the fire which is in progress in another building or premises.

(g) To direct without liability the removal or destruction of any fence, house, buildings, vehicle or other thing which the fire officer in charge may judge necessary to prevent the further spread of the fire.

(h) To request and be supplied materials such as sand, treatments, chemicals and special equipment when it is deemed a necessity, to prevent the further spread of the fire.

(i) To order disengagement or discouplement of any convoy, caravan or train of vehicles, craft or railway cars if deemed a necessity in the interest of safety of persons or property.

(j) To direct industrial management or other personnel and equipment within the jurisdiction of the fire officer in charge whenever such officer's company or department is called to respond to such, if in the officer's opinion such action is in the interest of public safety.

(k) Upon request, to apprise the state fire marshal, or designee, of all hazardous materials incidents and to keep the state fire marshal or designee informed of the situation. The state fire marshal or designee shall take control of a hazardous materials incident upon the request of the local fire chief or fire official in charge, or if the state fire marshal or designee believes that the welfare of the public is not being appropriately served. Upon assuming control of a hazardous materials incident, the state fire marshal or designee shall have all of the authority outlined in this chapter.

Actually its not limited to the fire chief. Its *any* fire officer in charge.

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

So I puzzled over why Lloyd was mad at me over what I thought were rather mild comments on this thread.  Did you think when I suggested that one of us snotty anarchists was giving Patty a hard time about doing politics, that was somehow referring to you, Lloyd?  I wasn't trying to say that.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 10, 2010, 04:14 AM NHFT
So I puzzled over why Lloyd was mad at me over what I thought were rather mild comments on this thread.  Did you think when I suggested that one of us snotty anarchists was giving Patty a hard time about doing politics, that was somehow referring to you, Lloyd?  I wasn't trying to say that.

"My guess was she was taking shit about doing politics from the anarchists."
That is your statement.  Rather specific wouldn't you say?  I just don't understand why you would jump to any conclusion about what when on that night.  I can't and I was there.

Free libertarian

For the record the "powers that be" would like Bill Walker as a guest on NH Liberty Radio. 
Either one would work, but the one who does the scary arm waving rants might be better on video.
The one who gets published on Lew Rockwell woud be good to have on to hate on the Federal Reserve.   

Yes we are a lovable bunch, welcome to the freedom movement.  I will endeavor to get along, so I'll just say I like everybody as much as they like me.  If I liked everybody as much as I like me, it would simply be overpowering.  ;D

PattyLee loves dogs

:grommit: :hug45: :fencing: :clap: :_meteor_guy__by_ChaosEmeraldH :liquid_smoke: :piecon: ::lloyds:: :thanks: :hghfive: :newheart: :lil_alien: :bored: :qm: :eek: :strawberry: :onalimb: :noway: :occasion14: :occasion14: :hug45: :color: :grommit: :hippy2: :icon_sunny: :hello: :-X :_fire__by_zacthetoad:

OK moderator, Can we get this off? :Leaving_in_a_jet_plane____by_ I regret my posts here looking at this now. Showed my self too foolish.

dalebert

I wouldn't worry about trying to erase history.  This thread will be forgotten before you know and disappear into the archives with incredibly poorly-functioning search features.

Well, that is unless bored people who spend way too much time on the intertubes decide to milk it for drama and entertainment.  Fortunately that never happens on libertarian forums. Oh wait...

Russell Kanning