• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Marijuana Protest "redressing grievances at State Liquor Store"

Started by Free libertarian, July 08, 2010, 11:54 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

is this the one immediately *north* of manchester?

and i'm still not clear on whether it's north or southbound lane.   

you'll want to put this on the calendar here and at free keene,  and link to this thread from your free keene thread. 

AntonLee

I took a trip and found a back way into the Southbound side as well.  Northbound side can be easily found off of 3A.  Pointing out these things because others , like me, don't like paying tolls when I already pay plenty for the roads.

I'm down

Free libertarian

Quote from: DadaOrwell on August 06, 2010, 05:55 PM NHFT
is this the one immediately *north* of manchester?

and i'm still not clear on whether it's north or southbound lane.   

you'll want to put this on the calendar here and at free keene,  and link to this thread from your free keene thread.

The Liquor Store on 93 near the toll booth, is where I plan to go.  Good question about north or south lane though.   I'll consult with the ahem "secret leaders"   ;D  and post which side I'll be on in a day or two.   I suppose if one side was so crowded with many people holding signs and having fun it could spill over to both sides, however that may be a bit optimistic.

Free libertarian

I'm planning on being there about 4:00 pm and will stay for at least an hour unless I am denied my right to redress my grievances by thugs of the State.  I suppose if it's a good and peaceful time, I'd stay longer if I am not victimized.  I don't plan to celebrate 4:20 but who am I to stop anyone that does?   ;)

Russell Kanning

i will join you on the northbound side around 4
is it legal to buy stuph in the store and drink it?

PattyLee loves dogs

Quote from: Free libertarian on August 09, 2010, 08:46 PM NHFT
I'm planning on being there about 4:00 pm and will stay for at least an hour unless I am denied my right to redress my grievances by thugs of the State.  I suppose if it's a good and peaceful time, I'd stay longer if I am not victimized.  I don't plan to celebrate 4:20 but who am I to stop anyone that does?   ;)

Oh Yeah... Duh 4:20.  :blush:

I do not endorse pot, just do not want people jailed... It might make you cough and think slow while feeling sexy.  >:D

AntonLee

they'd probably get you for drinking in public if you drank outside the place.  It's common practice to wait until you're behind the wheel to start drinking.  :o

Dave Ridley

i'm still not clear on the exact location or which side of 93 it will be on.  I would want to go to the side that the original poster is going.  Also maybe the original poster should place all this data into the first post where it can be seen without drilling. 

PattyLee loves dogs

:( :'(             i have to work Friday so i will only be able to attend in spirit    so sorry

TalleyTV

I talked to some homies tonight who will all meet on the northbound side before 4:20 on the 20th.

There's a Facebook event http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=139011382800685 and so far 6 people have said they'd attend with 17 maybes.

I'll bring my camera and I plan to ask folks about the grievance they will be redressing. If you'd like like to participate, please find me.

There is talk of making this a monthly event on the 20th at 4:20 at various NH locations. i'm looking forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

Russell Kanning

northbound side is where the party is at
should be a nice safe event to attend .... people can participate as much as they feel comfortable
onlookers and photographers/recorders will be much appreciated
I will be drinking from some sort of open container since I don't smoke anything prohibited by the thugs.
It will be fun.
Actually I should sell some stuph (like nh rootbeer) from my cooler. :)
just got done inviting lots of people on facebook

Free libertarian

Russell Kanning