• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Marijuana Protest "redressing grievances at State Liquor Store"

Started by Free libertarian, July 08, 2010, 11:54 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkliberty

Free libertarian

We had a nice turn out of about 30-35 activists.  Lots of thumbs up and supportive honks from many of the booze patrons.   I noted one bitchy looking lady leaving the liquor store as she rolled her eyes and remarked "oh my god" to her husband as she saw our little protest...guess she didn't "feel the irony".   

We should do this again.  Thanks to everyone for being there.

TalleyTV

Now with photos from Anton Lee and a video from me. Thanks to everyone who showed up and made it such an excellent event http://freegrafton.com/redress-grievances-state-liquor-store/

Dan Steward

I find it absolutely amazing if people in the private sector fail at a business, should they be fortunate enough to enter one that has little regulation & a good business plan.

On the other hand, I'm never surprised when gooberment messes up the works. If I had a liquor store full of hooch I'd turn it into a pile of gold.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: talleytv on August 21, 2010, 11:35 PM NHFT
Now with photos from Anton Lee and a video from me. Thanks to everyone who showed up and made it such an excellent event http://freegrafton.com/redress-grievances-state-liquor-store/

Well done...  :) 

Thanks to everyone who helped out.

Russell Kanning

lets do it again soon .... but more a smokin and drinkin party
I will bring my homebrew
we could be having more fun than the vacationers :)
hey bob ..... let's plan this for next month

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

LETS DO IT AGAIN!!

Lots of people want to do this again.  It's been suggested that next month would be good.
September 24th works for me, as long as I'm not in a Gulag.  Of course this show can certainly happen without me and I'd love to receive the news to brighten my day if I'm unable to make it due to incarceration.

I like Friday because of all the "end of the week" alcohol patrons that will be going to the liquor store after work.  Also Rte. 93  has alot of traffic that might like to honk in support.

I won't be smoking or drinking, but if others want to, that's up to them.  More people and more signs = more publicity.  Maybe this time they will run out of tape encircling the "free speech zone".   ;D

Russell Kanning

let's do it that friday

I will plan to be there with a chair and a drink to enjoy the early evening

Pat K

Russell Kanning