• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

RE: Ridley report, Lets not have witch hunts but Mr. Barnes why fingerprint?

Started by PattyLee loves dogs, July 09, 2010, 11:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PattyLee loves dogs

NH activist: Fear got the better of us

Mr. John Barnes invited myself and others  to a secret meeting a few months ago. At the meeting it was disclosed that we were invited to join this group to take over the government through  coup. I will clarify that there was no indication of violenece, thankyou allowing this modification of my original statement.

To join we had to be fingerprinted. I declined.

About this Ridley Report: 
The young man  no matter what his associations are, should not be mistreated, SHAME!!!  if what he says is true.
Mr Barnes if you want people to not fear, do not invite them to secret meetings to seek their fingerprints.   :o

highline

Did he ask you to verbally declare your intent to violently overthrow the government while speaking directly into his third shirt button from the top? 

Pat K

Oh shit! It's the third shirt button from the top!
SOB I always check the first one. DOH...................

Lloyd Danforth

Did Barnes ever get around to saying anything?  With the errs and uhhs, I had to shut it off. My new rule is that if a man, or woman, has no beard, but has that chin thing, I run the other way.

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 10, 2010, 05:17 AM NHFT
Did Barnes ever get around to saying anything?  With the errs and uhhs, I had to shut it off. My new rule is that if a man, or woman, has no beard, but has that chin thing, I run the other way.

Stop trying to spread a rumor that you can still run.   :P

PattyLee loves dogs

Thanks, I need to clarify it was a plan to demand that elected officials step down and turn over government to appointed committee. Did sound like a more peaceful form of coup. I believe it was presented as a plan that sounded like one of the peaceful coups in Grenada before the US got involved officially as I recall  in the 1980s.   It involved a long reading of legitimate sounding grievances addressing US government mistakes.

The fingerprinting of those to be invited to sign was a huge red flag for me. For me, fingerprinting violates standard sense about maintaining one's security. Anyone else recall the meeting and like to discuss this? I invite Barnes to address why we need to be fingerprinted other than the lame explanation of using fingerprinting like an oath of allegiance or some BS sounding weirdness.  Barnes did not lead the meeting but got us there. It was presented by some people who I never met before.  It was surely not legit revolutionary planning IMO.
I became suspicious of Mr Barnes after that. I could be paranoid and unfair to him but I maintain it is not cool to to seek fingerprints of peaceful people and not expect people to become suspicious. ::)

AntonLee

I'm with you Pattylee. . . if my friends wanted to fingerprint me I wouldn't comply.  Usually people that aren't my friends are the only ones wanting to fingerprint me.

Tom Sawyer

So I watched the first video...

'Infiltration can't cause any harm.'

COINTELPRO

I don't trust either one of the guys in the video... Their selling something. Condescending to be a new guy telling folks how to do it right.  Might I suggest doing it right would entail not going around sending out NARC vibes.

'Hey we don't know each other at all, but will you commit a felony with me?'

Still telling people that Mr. Marketing's camp site was invaded, when the truth of an honest mistake has come out.

Trust is something to be earned. Going around creating drama and then acting hurt that people don't trust you...

highline

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 10, 2010, 10:08 AM NHFT
Going around creating drama and then acting hurt that people don't trust you...

He's threatened me, Ian Freeman, and everyone who has posted in the Free Keene Forum thread with violence, also... 

This guy is bad news...  IMHO.

BJ

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 10, 2010, 10:08 AM NHFT
I don't trust either one of the guys in the video... Their selling something.

That was my impression as well. Mr. Barnes' mouth is hanging open waiting for the "cue" to start acting out his script.

Jim Johnson

John

I don't watch the Ridley Report but - this sure sounds like the secret meeting one Barnes fellow wanted to hold at Hoyt.
None of us who live here were interested in participating in his craziness.
He was told that if he talked about this nonsense here at Hoyt we would probably laugh and ridicule. He was also told that we were not interested in keeping his little secrets.
Needless to say; he QUICKLY lost interest in holding his meeting here --- and we Hoytions were spared being board to tears at best, and becoming part of some harebrained fantasy plot to "force" some politicians out of office at worst.

Dan Steward

Do these types of artificially flavored "libertarians" just naturally gravitate towards each other? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction on this and it's just a matter of some folks getting a really big delight out of simply creeping everyone out.

;D