• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Multiple Keene activist arrests 7/18

Started by Dave Ridley, July 18, 2010, 06:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

AntonLee

geez, I don't know much about them, but the more I hear about bullhorns, the more I think they're considered the mouthpieces of Satan himself.  What's people's big hangup on the use of the bullhorn?  Sometimes there's rambling going out over it, sometimes it's just someone speaking what's on their mind.

who cares.  Seems to me the more you mention the bullhorns the more that start to appear.  They're working it seems, otherwise why would they use them?

I've heard Bill D on his bullhorn, and it's a treat for the ears.

thinkliberty

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on July 21, 2010, 08:19 AM NHFT
Quote from: thinkliberty on July 20, 2010, 05:07 PM NHFT
What song would you pick to put on a laminated card that someone could put in their wallet? (we can market it as the shire civil disobedience song.)

That's easy:

SOMEDAY, SOMEDAY SOON
COPYRIGHT 2009 by Sam A. Robrin or whoever the hell it is who writes these things. Go ahead and use it, but if you make a little money on it, I want some!

[Call-and-response song--any seven-syllable phrase will serve.]

-- -- -- -- -- -- --
-- -- -- -- -- -- --
And we'll work for all we're worth for liberty.
   As we know tomorrow's sun will rise,
   We see, with hearts, as well as eyes,
      That someday, someday soon, we will be free.

Suggested calls:

We are not afraid of you
Jail will only strengthen us
We will break the chains you forge
You can never jail our souls
We will never bow to you
In your power, you are weak
We do not belong to you
We forgive you for your crimes
Cage us, still our souls will soar
Drop your guns and join with us
Your corruption cannot last
You can change your evil ways
We can see right through your lies
Does your conscience bother you?
All your laws are paper threats
You can change your evil ways
We can see right through your lies
Truth is light that frightens you
Cam'ras show the truth you hide
We are not your property
Your corruption is exposed
Did you get your stories straight?
You can't legislate at will
Yes, we will Live Free or Die

Great idea!  (I wrote a song about how to deal with cops, too, which can be heard on www.underradio.com )  Let me know what can be done to help get these cards made up, and I'll get right on it.

What verses would you pick from this to use?  It has to be a small song so it can fit on a card, so we can't use all the lines... maybe I will use both sides of the card for lyrics. 

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: thinkliberty on January 20, 1974, 11:23 PM NHFT
What verses would you pick from this to use?  It has to be a small song so it can fit on a card, so we can't use all the lines... maybe I will use both sides of the card for lyrics.

I'd say start at the top of the list, and include as many as will comfortably fit. 

Dan Steward

Quote from: CJS on July 21, 2010, 01:11 PM NHFT
I don't know nearly as much about how Ghandi handled himself as many of the regulars here might , but does any think he would have used a bull horn ?

They didn't have electric bullhorns back then, (I think)  ;D. He just yelled through one of those hollow orange traffic cones.