• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Governor's Veto

Started by sgtusmc, July 26, 2010, 08:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Governor's Veto
Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Governor Lynch vetoed the Public's right to know law.  That is ok because the newspapers refuse to print the reader's opinion of government wrongs anymore, and if they do print them censoring the content to mach the editors view is a must.  Can life be that it just does not matter anymore?  No ranting or raving, crying over spilt milk, looking for sympathy or any other description that the no brainers want to use as a tool to divert attention from their wrongs with.  Harming US Military Veterans by neglect or disregarding them has become the norm in US history.  Destroy a veteran's character in public to demonstrate how these leaches on society degrade the system for justification to the taxpayers.  I was talking to a person in Folk Maine this weekend about his WWII, Korean War and Vietnam Conflict father who served thirty years in the MC only to die from the effects of Agent Orange with out it being recognized as a Military Disability.  This Mainer was telling me how the system wore his father down until he just gave up.  Defeat by nutrition was the way this US Military son described the VA defeating his father.  String out the process to get a disability until the patient dies that way the gov does not have to pay.  These are the words of a caring person that does nothing to get involved to help veterans because he does not want the system to come down on him. 
   Hide the facts from public awareness and defame the character of those that speak freely about wrongs to hamper public awareness and scare those that may want to speak freely in the future.  I volunteered to help a Madbury family that the Madbury selectmen are using government powers to steel from.  Judge Peter Fauver used court power to aid the Madbury selectmen in teaching everyday citizens one has to follow (right or wrong) the orders of our politicians with out objection.  The NH Supreme Court covered up the case to protect the dominant powers of the system.  The government arrests me as a terrorist to degrade my character to dissuade public support to stop the wrongs.   The gov took my VA medical for combat related disabilities away to convince me to shut up.  The newspapers refuse to print my opinion.   The readers became only an avenue to get more businesses to buy advertizing for a bigger profit.  The newspapers refuse to let the voters be informed of my reasons for running for public elected NH State office.  That is my major objection to NH State Senator Merrill she has ignored me since being elected.  She refuses to ask why a citizen running against her this election is not recognized as a legitimate candidate.  Can it be that she is afraid of newspaper alienation and election defeat by asking the wrong questions?  Can this NH State senator be afraid of the system coming down on her? 
   My belief is that the public has a right to know every aspect of government actions.  Good or bad, personal or not once you agree to work for the public your life is for the right of the employer to know the truth about you and your actions.  With public disclosure of all the facts the truth will make for a better USA.  Governor Lynch's veto documents why citizens such as myself are not welcome in public elected office.  That is what we the people must change.
   Government domination will change you to think their way.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi