• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

We had to kick Ethan out

Started by Russell Kanning, July 28, 2010, 07:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Quote from: littlehawk on July 31, 2010, 04:46 PM NHFT
Why post these allegations online?...instead of sitting down together and speaking in private.
who are you talking to?

highline

Quote from: dalebert on July 29, 2010, 07:02 AM NHFT
It may have been harmless, but if he were asked to stop by a parent because they were uneasy about it and he didn't, that part seems pretty black & white.  If either the kid or a parent/guardian is uncomfortable about what you're doing, you should acknowledge that you're invading someone's personal space bubble and stop.

In the state judicial system...  someone being informed/warned that their conduct is specifically improper, if followed by continued untoward conduct, is a statement indicative of a purposeful state-of-mind.

I speak bureaucrat.  Sorry  >:D

highline

I know I am coming late to the thread and I hope ya'll don't mind my tossing in my $0.02.

Quote from: dalebert on July 29, 2010, 09:00 AM NHFT
She's already apologized for the bat thing, which she feels was an over-reaction. 

I don't think Kat did anything wrong, at all. 

1. She is a mother who obviously loves her children very much. 
2. Mothers are protective, this is nature.
3. Kat was aware that Ethan was warned about his conduct which troubled her.
4. Ethan was caught in the act of conduct to which he was warned.
5. Kat is human, she is also 1, 2, and 3.
6. Emotionally, she reacted. 
7. There literally are dozens of instinctive reactions that people have without intent.  Parent protecting child is one of them.

If it were not for the prior warning and other behaviors which were observed...  I'd say that if she entered a room and saw Ethan near her kids and reacted by grabbing a baseball bat and getting all emotional she would be out of line.

This was not the case.

All that being said...  my opinion really isn't that important...  and I will go back to hiding behind this couch

:couch:

rs38bj

Quote from: highline on August 02, 2010, 06:00 PM NHFT
I know I am coming late to the thread and I hope ya'll don't mind my tossing in my $0.02.

Quote from: dalebert on July 29, 2010, 09:00 AM NHFT
She's already apologized for the bat thing, which she feels was an over-reaction. 

I don't think Kat did anything wrong, at all. 

1. She is a mother who obviously loves her children very much. 
2. Mothers are protective, this is nature.
3. Kat was aware that Ethan was warned about his conduct which troubled her.
4. Ethan was caught in the act of conduct to which he was warned.
5. Kat is human, she is also 1, 2, and 3.
6. Emotionally, she reacted. 
7. There literally are dozens of instinctive reactions that people have without intent.  Parent protecting child is one of them.

If it were not for the prior warning and other behaviors which were observed...  I'd say that if she entered a room and saw Ethan near her kids and reacted by grabbing a baseball bat and getting all emotional she would be out of line.

This was not the case.

All that being said...  my opinion really isn't that important...  and I will go back to hiding behind this couch

:couch:
Yea, we're gonna need you to move that couch.  Someone filed a complaint about it.

highline

Yea, we're gonna need you to move that couch.  Someone filed a complaint about it.

"Are you making an offer?"

:D

rs38bj

Quote from: highline on August 02, 2010, 06:42 PM NHFT

I can offer to fine you if you don't move it. 

rs38bj

Well since you didnt move the couch or respond to the fine, you're being arrested.

highline

Quote from: rs38bj on August 02, 2010, 07:26 PM NHFT

Well since you didnt move the couch or respond to the fine, you're being arrested.

No thank you on the offer of being arrested.

Russell Kanning

good comments
and then goofy funny ones

shyfrog

I saw the real couch of legend when I took the children target shooting yesterday. It has seen better days. A real one hit wonder.  Past it's 15 minutes of fame. :icon_pirat:

highline

Quote from: shyfrog on August 02, 2010, 09:32 PM NHFT
I saw the real couch of legend when I took the children target shooting yesterday. It has seen better days. A real one hit wonder.  Past it's 15 minutes of fame. :icon_pirat:

Sitting on it for someone like us is sorta like someone really Catholic visiting the Vatican.

:worship:

antijingoist

We trust Ethan with our kid.
[img]http://tozcash.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/CIMG0140.jpg

Edit: well, I've been trying to include an image as proof of my claims, but it seems that the image tag and attachment button are both not working today. What a shame. Hit the link above for proof of my claim.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: antijingoist on August 04, 2010, 11:48 AM NHFT
We trust Ethan with our kid.
[img]http://tozcash.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/CIMG0140.jpg

Edit: well, I've been trying to include an image as proof of my claims, but it seems that the image tag and attachment button are both not working today. What a shame. Hit the link above for proof of my claim.

Allah prevents you.

antijingoist

Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  :P