• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Underground Road Signs

Started by Dave Ridley, January 24, 2005, 03:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Here's a thought.... what if we could get a network of signs up around new hampshire, along highways...that list the NH underground URL.  I imagine us making or buying them, then just finding property owners who are willing to let us nail them to one of their trees or what not.   .    Lloyd are you in a position to make more signs that would fit the bill?   I'd be willing to commission some of them, pay you to make them or what not.

One sign I imagine is:

Help keep
NH Free:
NHFree.com

Ideal spots would include relatively busy areas where a lot of the traffic is going below 30 MPH but there are no few other signs in the area to compete with drivers' attention.    Maybe right after an intersection, for instance

jcpliberty

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 24, 2005, 03:46 PM NHFT
Here's a thought.... what if we could get a network of signs up around new hampshire, along highways...that list the NH underground URL.  I imagine us making or buying them, then just finding property owners who are willing to let us nail them to one of their trees or what not.   .    Lloyd are you in a position to make more signs that would fit the bill?   I'd be willing to commission some of them, pay you to make them or what not.

One sign I imagine is:

Help keep
NH Free:
NHFree.com

Ideal spots would include relatively busy areas where a lot of the traffic is going below 30 MPH but there are no few other signs in the area to compete with drivers' attention.    Maybe right after an intersection, for instance

Scott, are you also able to print signs like this or maybe bumperstickers?

JP

Russell Kanning

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 24, 2005, 03:46 PM NHFT
One sign I imagine is:

Help keep
NH Free:
NHFree.com
I really like that sign idea.  :D

rothamerica

I can print bumper stickers, and can get signs printed at a reasonable cost to the group.

AlanM

I'd love a bumper sticker. If you decide to print them, I'll take ten (to start). Let me know how much and I'll send you a check.
Alan

Russell Kanning

I really like the idea of anything with NHFree.com on it. 8)

Lloyd Danforth

Signs with longer messages could be made by stacking bumper stickers.

Dave Ridley

I just learned Barbara Burbank, the lady who is fighting Hampton zoners, is about to start a signmaking business.   Maybe we can set her up with some orders...