• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A website idea that needs development.

Started by Terror Australis, July 31, 2010, 10:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Terror Australis

I have an idea that involves bringing people together for the free state project.It will have a local,national and international aspect.I have a domain name in mind and I am looking for web hosting and development from the fsp comunity.I can purchase a script or consider getting the site built from scratch.Whoever comes on board will get equity in the project as it has to be funded from a part time pizza delivery job I do on the side - agorism ftw!You will have a stake in the future growth potential plus be bringing people together who believe in the same things. :).

Terror Australis

This can probably be based on Joomla or wordpress using extensions or plugins .
I will be looking to advertise and promote the site within the NH area to do my little bit to support the movement.Every little bit helps,even if it comes from across the pond. :)

Ron Helwig

Well, I for one would need to know more about this project to know if I'm interested.

Lex

I would like to know more details as well. How will it be different from this forum for example?

Terror Australis

Ok,thanks for replying.

I call it freestatedate.com   :D

It is a fsp centered dating site for local/national and international people to get together.Im not getting into the fact that one of the easier ways to gain entry to the US is to get a fiance visa as that is not particularly  why I want to build this site, but if this happens who is going to complain? ;)The site would bring people together who share many of the same ideas about liberty which is one less barrier to getting along.I actually met my wife online so I believe it works and it could change peoples lives the way it changed mine for the better.Forums are a bit different to dating sites and are more generalised and political.Take the politics out of the equation and the focus shifts to other common interests.

I hope this answers some of your questions. :)

Terror Australis

SethCohn

Quote from: Terror Australis on August 03, 2010, 06:20 AM NHFT

Looks like it would be possible to use drupal also

http://groups.drupal.org/node/51698

Indeed, would be quite easy to do it with Drupal... and there are plenty of proliberty drupal folks here in NH.
The problem isn't how to do it, it's the payment for the work involved, and the potential market.