• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

98 Dodge Caravan for sale

Started by jaqeboy, August 03, 2010, 11:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Dodge Caravan minivan
Year: 1998
Color: Green
Wheelbase: standard (not long wheelbase), 7 passenger
Mileage: 159,900
Engine: 3.3L V6 pushrod
Radio: Some aftermarket radio/cd-player
Power Steering
Automatic Transmission
Crank-up windows
Dashboard/Steering wheel airbags are standard on all these vehicles.
Other than that it's a real basic vehicle.
Owned presently by a finicky mechanic who has maintained it well. There are a few minor body issues - 1 shallow scrape on right side, slight rust 2X on front edge of hood, 1 hood ding.

Owner/mechanic says:
QuoteNeeds front tires.

It starts, fine runs fine, but the air conditioning isn't real cold. It gives some relief, and is slow to cool.

Once the tires (14") are replaced it's ready for inspection (might pass with tires as is). I know I have all the OBDII working.

Drives fine - I have driven it for a week before when my car was down.

Asking $1500, test drive in Milford almost any time by scheduled appointment.

PM me for questions, other details.

jaqeboy

Last  call on the Dodge Caravan before it goes to Craig's List.
Don't like the price? Make an offer!

Russell Kanning

thanks for posting ....must not be much interest

jaqeboy

I've gotten a PM offer - negotiating now. It may not be dead out there after all!

Russell Kanning

jaqeboy

This van is still for sale. It was seen at Live Free or Die, hauling the AltExpo table setup.

Was negotiating with one guy, but he really wanted an RV and I had already sold the RV I had for sale.

I may have found a source for RVs and campers out of state, so if you're interested, let me know what you're looking for.