• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tax crusader Irwin Schiff found guilty on all counts

Started by Kat Kanning, October 25, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tunga

Quote from: KBCraig on March 02, 2006, 10:28 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tunga on March 02, 2006, 07:20 AM NHFT

(9) United States
The term ?United States? when used in a geographical sense includes only the States and the District of Columbia.
(10) State
The term?State? shall be construed to include the District of Columbia, where such construction is necessary to carry out provisions of this title. 

State and states cannot mean two different things.

The definition you cited doesn't say they're two different things.

Kevin

Kevin, when the tax man says residents of the several states must pay internal revenue taxes what they are really saying is residents of the District of Columbia must pay. Most folks would swear that they are residents of the several states. Where the code is concerned, such is not the case.

When it says "includes only the States and the District of Columbia. " this is a message from the department of redundancy department.

If the word state means (and only means) the District of Columbia then it follows that the "United States? means (and only means) the District of Columbia.

Do you live in DC?
Were you born on a military base?
Employee of the Federal Government?
Resident of a U.S. territory like Guam or the Maldavies?

If you can truthfully answer no to all of these questions and you were infact born within the boundaries of one of the 50 free and independent Union states of America then you are not liable to pay internal revenue tax on remuneration recieved for services rendered.

I'm sorry that was such a runon sentence. Unfortunatly the Feds have comandeared nearly every other way of saying it.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tunga on March 02, 2006, 04:52 PM NHFT

(9) United States
The term ?United States? when used in a geographical sense includes only the States and the District of Columbia.
(10) State
The term?State? shall be construed to include the District of Columbia, where such construction is necessary to carry out provisions of this title. 

Kevin

Kevin, when the tax man says residents of the several states must pay internal revenue taxes what they are really saying is residents of the District of Columbia must pay. Most folks would swear that they are residents of the several states. Where the code is concerned, such is not the case.

When it says "includes only the States and the District of Columbia. " this is a message from the department of redundancy department.

If the word state means (and only means) the District of Columbia then it follows that the "United States? means (and only means) the District of Columbia.

What utter tripe.

From the cite you posted:
(9) United States
(10) State

Where in those definitions do you find that "state" only means DC? Item (9) says that "United States" includes only the States and DC; no territories or possessions are included. The States are included, though. Item (10) clarifies that "State" includes DC. How can that be seen as limiting the term to mean only DC?

I'd like to give you benefit of the doubt and assume that you meant to post another section of the law, because only a deliberate misreading of this section, or wishful thinking, could cause anyone to say that "the several states" only means "the District of Columbia".

Nobody would like to see the internal revenue code abolished as much as I would. I'd like to see my own job eliminated, but I'm afraid it won't be as long as tax activists continue to engage in deliberate misreading of the law. Pretending it says something other than what it says doesn't create a loophole.

Kevin

Tunga

Quote from: KBCraig on March 02, 2006, 05:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tunga on March 02, 2006, 04:52 PM NHFT

(9) United States
(10) State

Kevin

What utter tripe.

From the cite you posted:
(9) United States
(10) State

Where in those definitions do you find that "state" only means DC? Item (9) says that "United States" includes only the States and DC; no territories or possessions are included. The States are included, though. Item (10) clarifies that "State" includes DC. How can that be seen as limiting the term to mean only DC?

I'd like to give you benefit of the doubt and assume that you meant to post another section of the law, because only a deliberate misreading of this section, or wishful thinking, could cause anyone to say that "the several states" only means "the District of Columbia".

Nobody would like to see the internal revenue code abolished as much as I would. I'd like to see my own job eliminated, but I'm afraid it won't be as long as tax activists continue to engage in deliberate misreading of the law. Pretending it says something other than what it says doesn't create a loophole.

Kevin

Kev, you are way more stupiderer than I thought.

Here is a quote from your furher Her Everson,

posted February 19, 2004 on the world wide web at .pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/tax/interviews/everson.html the text of a televised interview with the Commissioner of the IRS, Mark Everson can be found where he says; ?Our whole premise of the tax system is it's a voluntaryself-assessment.?

Tunga

Or, as we used to say at UNH hockey games before it became politically incorrect... Kev-in,Kev-in,Kev-in, You Suck! ;D

Tunga

Tunga should also point out that falsly claiming to be a US citizen can get you 3 years or a $1000 fine.

Or both.

You little perjurer you. ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: Tunga on March 02, 2006, 06:31 PM NHFT
Kev, you are way more stupiderer than I thought.

I don't know that I'd want to be less more stupider than you thunk.

QuoteHere is a quote from your furher Her Everson,

Bad spelling and Godwinism aside, I don't work for the IRS.

Quoteposted February 19, 2004 on the world wide web at .pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/tax/interviews/everson.html the text of a televised interview with the Commissioner of the IRS, Mark Everson can be found where he says; ?Our whole premise of the tax system is it's a voluntary self-assessment.?

Lose the argument, misdirect to another topic. Classic troll technique.

Or does voluntary self-assessment have some bearing to whether or not the states are states?

Kevin

KBCraig

Quote from: Tunga on March 02, 2006, 06:38 PM NHFT
Or, as we used to say at UNH hockey games before it became politically incorrect... Kev-in,Kev-in,Kev-in, You Suck! ;D

Lose the argument, misdirect, then engage in ad hominem attacks.

I think I smell an agent provocateur here. I'd suggest that our readers not let the sand flea know too much about their personal finances or tax strategies.

Kevin

Tunga

includes only the States and the District of Columbia
State? shall be construed to include the District of Columbia

States plural or singluar means DC. Period. Full stop. End of story.
Thats the point even a sixth grade sand flea could master. ;)
What am I provoking here?

A loser, that's what. ;D

Tunga

Addendum. :)

Kevin when you promised not to engage me in tactical spelling bees I took your word on it. :'(

When  a person's words match thier deeds that's called "integrity". ???

Get some. ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: Tunga on March 02, 2006, 07:23 PM NHFT
includes only the States and the District of Columbia
State? shall be construed to include the District of Columbia

States plural or singluar means DC. Period. Full stop. End of story.

Have you even read what you're posting? Do you see that little word there, "and"? Are you heading into some kind of Clintonian spin about the meaning of "and"? What about "includes"? Ring any bells?

::)

Tunga

The reason Internal Income taxes are voluntary is because congress is forbidden by the US Constitution to directly tax the People unless in accordance with Article one Section 9 clause 3.

Now of course your gonna jump up and down and scream all about your pretty little 16th Amendment.

But what if I showed you President Tafts appeal to Congress where he laments the Supreme Courts ruling in POLLOCK V FARMERS LOAN AND TRUST COMPANY where they dismembered Congress' WILSON-GORMAN ACT OF 1894 because it was unconstitutional and void?

What if the 16th Amendment only applied to government employees? So like, when he says in the CONGRESSIONAL RECORD on pages 3344 and 3345  that he'd like the Congress to "levy an income tax upon the National Government " do you think he was jivin us free and independent capital C Citizens?

Tunga

Check out the Amendment all scratched out there that prohibits Alcohol. Is there any other clause or Amendment that Congress had the balls to cross out?

Nope. Nada. Zippo.

Just like your superior so called intellect.

Lloyd Danforth

I can't believe you guys would treat Irwin like this :'(

Tunga

Tunga

INCLUDES- From CFR 26 on 1-1-61

'Includes' and 'including' shall not be deemed to exclude things other than those enumerated which are in the same general class."

"We shall go on to the end, whatever the cost may be, we will never surrender!" - Supertramp :D