• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Suspicionless Checkpoints: Tilton and Lakes

Started by AntonLee, August 06, 2010, 11:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonLee

so since Tilton feels happy to keep doing suspicionless checkpoints I may just have to keep taking photos of them.  If you have some Lakes region checkpoint material to share, feel free.

AntonLee

so I'm not a very good nighttime photographer.  It's not the equipment, it's gotta be me.  I gotta take a class or something.

so instead of trying to edit the crap out of my photos, and make them look worse. . . I'll just put stupid sayings on them and post them here.

These were from 8/7/2010 south of 93 on Route 3 off of exit 20.  If you ever see something like this, pull into Wal-Mart and seek alternate routes (if you don't want to be hassled)  Unfortunately it's a long drive around back through Boscawen.

Tom Sawyer

Hey you did fine... you got out and engaged them, how many others just drove through and put up with it...

Free libertarian

Nice pictures Anton.   Thanks for doing it.

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

i don't know why you are complaining Anton
you did have the choice between stopping or getting shot
aren't you glad you live in a free country?

AntonLee

it was funny, they were all Northfield cops.  I always thought Northfield was across the river but supposedly they share duties just like the fire department does. 

Share duties?  Northfield cops seem to just want to see more action.  I always see them showing up to Tilton events in their uniforms.  When they asked me if I was with the paper I should have told them the NHFP.

There was a girl cop there, or maybe an explorer (exploring how to be a bully) . . . they were on her like white on rice.  At first, before I saw her uniform, I thought she was getting arrested or molested or something.  Then I found out it was just that she was one of them and had boobies for them to stare at.

Russell Kanning

MikeforLiberty

Hey, I thought I was moving to the 'Free State'!

thinkliberty

Quote from: IthacaLA on August 09, 2010, 10:27 AM NHFT
Hey, I thought I was moving to the 'Free State'!

It's the 'free state project' right now. When we are finished with our project, it will be the 'free state'  ;D

Russell Kanning

next time you visit you will know if the project is complete or not :)

41mag

Quote from: AntonLee on August 06, 2010, 11:18 PM NHFT
so I'm not a very good nighttime photographer.  It's not the equipment, it's gotta be me.  I gotta take a class or something.

so instead of trying to edit the crap out of my photos, and make them look worse. . . I'll just put stupid sayings on them and post them here.
To get really good night photos, you really need a tripod and use longer exposures.  If the camera has an option for saving raw image data, you can compensate for some under exposure, but it's not as good as getting the exposure correct to start with.

AntonLee

thanks for those suggestions, I had incorporated a few of them.. . it's only saved in raw at first, so I've edited from that, also used a tripod.  I'm going to go back and play with them some more see what happens.  Thanks 41mag.