• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Visiting

Started by Pat McCotter, August 07, 2010, 12:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat McCotter

Gloria and I are looking to visit NH on an upcoming Saturday. Is there a weekend where those who wish to see us will NOT be in town? ;D

Where would be a good place to meet?

Lloyd Danforth

Round trip in one day?

Pat McCotter

No. We will stay the night. We'll go back Sunday evening.

cathleeninnh

Please let us know what Saturday you will visit. You can come out and stay with us if you wish!

Cathleen

Russell Kanning

would it work well to meet in Concord the day a couple of us tilt at fed windmills
august 14th

PattyLee loves dogs

Excellent,  :D I have always wanted to meet you and Gloria!

I also want to protest at the Fed building with a big "Free Bradley Manning!" sign.

"Wikileaks" video from now jailed whistle blower, US Iraq atrocity!
http://collateralmurder.com/

Overview

Up :o :glasses7:
On July 6, 2010, Private Bradley Manning, a 22 year old intelligence analyst with the United States Army in Baghdad, was charged with disclosing this video (after allegedly speaking to an unfaithful journalist). The whistle blower behind the Pentagon Papers, Daniel Ellsberg, has called Mr. Manning a 'hero'. He is currently imprisoned in Kuwait. The Apache crew and those behind the cover up depicted in the video have yet to be charged. To assist Private Manning, please see bradleymanning.org.

5th April 2010 10:44 EST WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two Reuters news staff.

Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack. The video, shot from an Apache helicopter gun-sight, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were also seriously wounded.

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=478056989&blogId=537341476&actp=n%2b0prKAebczfG13CmB%2fL170xxzjSK8k%2f19igSi%2f1c3vFrKSdG4VwAe0JTCVeV1%2bSGyWHazl1pr5llc8tLJ1AQYQVz0YuSK5oiONN3v50IQXNZ9bLdnobiK21uEriIMnVraOj5NiGHwf%2bS2pdDgt55lIYGp2%2bCaNygX62NnehY2CLmBQE53L%2bHSPnPxxy9SREz3jdWX2UEdxPH4dVKNcrVfLGxPu7bfock8JV3V5jmy0DgqihA%2f1I1WlzOKDWUkEf#ixzz0w3Eg0qHv

Pat McCotter

We are visiting this coming weekend. We are visiting my cousin in Dedham, MA, Friday, as her parents, my aunt & uncle, are visiting from Michigan. Then we'll mosey into NH. 2 birds, 1 stone!

We need to be in Jenn Coffey's campaign area on Sunday to visit for a few seconds. We are still finalizing that.

We will be dropping in at Penacook and Concord Monday morning to see the folks I worked with. Then we'll head back to CT.

Our drive Monday will be out through Keene and Brattleboro so we can visit out that way, also.

Cathleen, that sounds wonderful! Where do y'all live? I saw the pictures of the house but have no idea where you are. Also, I can't do stairs but a few steps up into the house is fine - with help. (Gloria is so wonderful with that!) Our stay at your place will depend on where you are within this trip.

Does the Concord group still meet at Red Apple?

cathleeninnh

I sent you a PM, Pat. Would love to have you stay with us!

Cathleen

SethCohn

Quote from: Pat McCotter on August 09, 2010, 08:58 AM NHFT

Nope, it'll be at the Draft (Main Street, Concord, across from the Capital Center for the Arts)

Posting more today on that...

Pat McCotter

Quote from: SethCohn on August 10, 2010, 08:15 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat McCotter on August 09, 2010, 08:58 AM NHFT

Nope, it'll be at the Draft (Main Street, Concord, across from the Capital Center for the Arts)

Posting more today on that...

Excellent! Thanks for the heads up Seth!

Pat McCotter

Gloria and I will stop in at The Draft - S. Main St. Concord - on Saturday.

Pat McCotter

Gloria and I are visiting NH this weekend - Aug 14-16). We will be at the Concord Porc meting Saturday at the Draft; visiting with Cathleen & Don Saturday night; Jenn Coffey's campaign area for a few minutes Sunday; visiting former co-workers in Penacook and Concord Monday morning; heading toward Brattleboro and CT Monday afternoon.

We would love to see anyone along those routes during that time.

cathleeninnh

Looking forward to it!

Pat, do you eat bacon?

Cathleen

Pat McCotter

Quote from: cathleeninnh on August 12, 2010, 07:08 AM NHFT
Looking forward to it!

Pat, do you eat bacon?

Cathleen

Yes, we do. But if we didn't do you really think I'd be able to survive on this forum if I admitted that?!?! ;D

Pat McCotter

We are getting on our way north from Methuen now.