• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monitor report on Peaceful Assembly Church

Started by Kat Kanning, August 09, 2010, 05:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

pretty good
the reporter seemed to be having fun yesterday and chimed in during the study
the photographer enjoyed playing the old piano upstairs

Lloyd Danforth

AntonLee

this is on the front page of the monitor, I was walking out of Demoulas and saw OPEN ASSEMBLY above the fold, and then Kat, Russell, and Kira's faces.  (well Kat and Russell at least)

Sunshine

KBCraig

K. Darien Freeheart

MaineShark

QuoteMany of the details still need to be worked out. For example, Connell said he doesn't know how he'll afford to heat the building in the winter.

If you have a woodstove there, we have some trees that are down, partially cut-up (most are in roughly four-foot sections, some a bit longer, though), and in need of being removed.

The folks who took them down have first dibs on the wood, but they said they are too busy to finish the job, and that we should seek others who might need it.

Joe

Free libertarian

Nice article.  John congrats on your interview,  I like the part where you point out nobody should ask for permission from the government to have a church.  Good job!

Pat K

John

I've been quite busy! I'll post some thoughts and observations later.
For now, thanks for starting this thread Kat. And thanks to everyone for the kudos. And thanks for the offer Joe ...