• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Radio Show

Started by tremendoustie, August 10, 2010, 03:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tremendoustie

Hi all,

I forgot to post this notice here, last week (sorry). I and my wife are starting a new radio show, at www.nhlibertypodcast.com. Mainly the focus of the show is local and state level "inside the system" activism, with the primary goal of informing people so they can get involved effectively. I didn't choose this topic because I oppose other forms of activism -- I just feel the "inside the system" approach could use more media attention.

You may notice that we had some bugs in the audio the first week, but we think those problems are resolved. Rather than my puny personal PC as a server (which quickly ran out of bandwidth), we can now handle up to 1000 users at a time.

Next show is Saturday at 6. Thanks :)

tremendoustie

Does anyone know any member of Rumors of War? I tried to contact them about possibly using some of their music on the show, but haven't heard back yet. Thanks!

KBCraig

bigmike

I'll forward this along to Darren. He's working on setting up a Manchester-specific version of the NHLA called the Manchester Freedom League.

tremendoustie

Quote from: bigmike on August 30, 2010, 05:22 PM NHFT
I'll forward this along to Darren. He's working on setting up a Manchester-specific version of the NHLA called the Manchester Freedom League.

I e-mailed lou -- thanks KB. And mike, that sounds like an awesome project. Once he gets up and going, I'd love to have him on the show for an interview.