• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ridleography training 8/21 Hooksett (near Manch)

Started by Dave Ridley, August 14, 2010, 04:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

InformalU has asked RidleyReport.com to host a videography training class in Hooksett on Saturday, August 21....10 a.m. - 2 p.m. More classes may follow.

Learn to shoot "ridleos," moderate-quality vids designed to thrive in the current YouTube culture.  They can easily be mass produced even by amateurs.  I'm living proof! :)

Technically that's an overstatement since I come from a mainstream TV station and do more serious vids for a living.  But some of my students like Tarrin here have been able to make a lot of hay, and a little money, with just what I've taught them:

Very funny street theater activists piss off cops. Girl gets arrested for watching tv

You can do the same - or better.

Ideally you'll want to bring a PC laptop and a camera....but there will be options for you if you cannot.   Only take this class if you're willing to immediately begin practicing what you've learned. Otherwise you'll forget too much of it. 

Details on the course are at
http://informalu.org/Course.php?course_id=6

The cost is $60