• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help stacking wood

Started by Mark_FTL, November 08, 2007, 10:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_FTL

On Monday I will be getting 3 cords of wood dumped on my front lawn. I have to stack this wood. Having done just one cord at a time before, I know that this will take me several hours by myself, and I will no doubt hurt my already touchy back. My wife is pregnant so she will be of little help.

So, I would like to offer lunch for some assistance. Treehugger Farms will inform me of their arrival time on Saturday. If you are able to help, call me at 941-356-3562 and I will give you directions.

Thank you,

Mark

Porcupine_in_MA

We want Ian healthy and on the radio, not in the hospital with a hernia and 10 sprained muscles.

dalebert

Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on November 08, 2007, 11:51 AM NHFT
We want Ian healthy and on the radio, not in the hospital with a hernia and 10 sprained muscles.

According to some posters on the FTL forum, Ian has "girl arms".  :dontknow:

David

Wow, I didn't realize how much even a single cord of wood was, and you got 3.  I took several days to stack what we got.  (have asthma, cant do too much).  Having been there and done that, I am sorry I didn't volunteer to help make it a bit easier for you. 

Jim Johnson

Sean, Lauren, Mark and I stacked it all in about 1.5 hours. 
And then Mark bought us Chinese food.   ;D

Pat K

Beth221

ian goes outdoors?  lol

Mark, dan is in NH, and i love putting him to work!  call him, he might help!

Jim Johnson

Alert:  This thread is 2 months old.   :)

Beth221

lol yeah i noticed that after i posted it at 1 AM. 

i jut like bossing dan around, and pimping him out to friends for manual labor!