• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Free Press

Started by Russell Kanning, October 25, 2005, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

citizen_142002

Are you at all worried about the newsboxes being stolen/vandalized? It seemed like they were made from some pretty light plastic.

You know that you could probably locate some of the full sized metal newsboxes, ones that have been retired by other publications. You could probably sand down the exterior and repaint them very cheaply.

FTL_Ian

Certainly something to be concerned with, especially with that guy getting caught tossing away all the KFPs he could get his hands on.

Though does vandalism of newspaper machines happen a lot in Keene?

citizen_142002

Not that I'm aware of Ian, it was just a concern that I had. It seems like most of the boxes are in visible areas, so maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Russell Kanning

The Parent Express is in the exact same boxes.
Also the Hippo uses the same boxes and they are not chained to anything or cemented down.

Kat Kanning

We barely have any graffiti in NH....much less vandalism.

d_goddard

So, when is there going to be a KFP article about the Court Date and mysterious Dropping of Charges?

Russell Kanning

Kat wrote up something small and hasn't put it up on the website.
It would be cool to have a few of the witnesses write up a paragraph or 2 and give their version of the story. :)

d_goddard

Quote from: russellkanning on June 05, 2006, 01:08 PM NHFT
Kat wrote up something small and hasn't put it up on the website.
It would be cool to have a few of the witnesses write up a paragraph or 2 and give their version of the story. :)
Yeah, but you two were the ones most affected. This is your story, no matter how you slice it!

AlanM

QuoteThis is your story, no matter how you slice it!

Potato forks don't slice.  ;D

citizen_142002

Russ or Kat, did you guys end up bringing the papers up to Sullivan today? If not I'll be headed into Keene between 7:00 and 8:30.

Russell Kanning

Yes I did.
Between 7 and 8 we will be at the pizza place. :)

Kat Kanning

If you'd like to be notified whenever I upload a new .pdf of the Keene Free Press, just sign up for this announce list:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/keenefreepress/

It'll be an email twice a month.

Kat Kanning

If you've got anything you want in the newspaper for PorcFest, please let me have it soon.  I'm sending it in early so that we can have a new edition out before we leave for camping.  We'll hand out lots of copies there, I'm sure.

Ads you want hordes of freestaters to see?  Letters?  Articles?

Russell Kanning