• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Free Press

Started by Russell Kanning, October 25, 2005, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: error on November 20, 2007, 12:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 20, 2007, 04:27 AM NHFT
You guys have been so busy I have about 2 month's worth of articles for this month's paper :)

Go to 16 pages! :)
we did 12 once or twice .... but we would need more ads or donations for that. :)

error

Maybe you can go back to twice a month. :)

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

I got my virtual crowbar out and crammed every article in  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

She left the Damn virtual crowbar leaning against the table and it fell on my foot!

Dreepa

I was in the Shaw's on Loudon Road in Concord ... and what did I see... KFP sitting on the shelf.  Nice.  I set there and read it.   ;D

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Dreepa on November 24, 2007, 08:36 AM NHFT
I was in the Shaw's on Loudon Road in Concord ... and what did I see... KFP sitting on the shelf.  Nice.  I set there and read it.   ;D
good to hear they were still available ... and visible.

Dreepa

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 24, 2007, 08:45 AM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on November 24, 2007, 08:36 AM NHFT
good to hear they were still available ... and visible.
Yeah... I was telling my son where they came from  :D

Kat Kanning

I started trying out the new name for the newspaper - The New Hampshire Underground.  As I was trying to use it, it just wasn't working out right.  I like the name, but it doesn't automatically identify itself as a newspaper, and I wound up having to say the nh underground newspaper.  So I guess I'm going to go with The New Hampshire Free Press.  It's obviously a paper, it's statewide, it ties in with the old name better. 

BTW, I don't really have any letters to the editor for this month.  If anyone has something they want to rant about in print, feel free to send it along within the next few days.  I think I've about cornered my mother into writing something.  She was supposedly some hot writer in college, and wanted to be a writer for a living until she got hooked up with my dad.