• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Free Press

Started by Russell Kanning, October 25, 2005, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

In fact, those interested in selling ads in the KFP should consider approaching the Sentinel's advertisers.  Reason?  They have already *bought* local media.  These are prequalified prospects, now you just have to show them why the KFP is a better deal.

Russell Kanning

The news feeds are up and running. The "RSS 2.0" and the "Atom" ones seem to work fine for me on my yahoo.

Atlas

Has anyone noticed any public attitudes changing because the KFP? It would be great to hear that Keene is changing in a more libertarian direction as opposed to the current liberal atmosphere. I wonder if the state college would allow copies of the KFP to be dropped off. Is there a libertarian group at KSC?

Kat Kanning

I don't know about that.  It's more likely that people who feel the same way as we do will realize that they're not alone.

There used to be be a libertarian group at Keene State College, but think it's not happening now.

Russell Kanning

It is helping people realize they are not alone.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: katdillon on April 21, 2006, 12:52 PM NHFT
There used to be be a libertarian group at Keene State College, but think it's not happening now.

I don't see anything on their club listing...  :(

Russell Kanning

Most of the groups seem very left wing and only a couple worth dealing with.

....but somebody is picking up our papers. :icon_dance:

president

jgmaynard

Quote from: katdillon on April 21, 2006, 12:52 PM NHFT

Yeah, myself and Shelly Otterson used to run the Lib group at KSC, but I think it only lasted one semester after we left.

JM

FTL_Ian

Shame.  Good leaders are hard to find.

Atlas

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 21, 2006, 03:56 PM NHFT
Shame.  Good leaders are hard to find.
Good activists are hard to find.

Atlas

Quote from: russellkanning on April 21, 2006, 01:16 PM NHFT
It is helping people realize they are not alone.
This is good news. I can't wait to see the progress six months from now.

Dreepa

I was trying to find the link but there doesn't seem to be one on the web.

A girl in Hinsdale (Keene Metro Area), started a magazine and her H.S. wants to shut her down for 'swear words'.  Fuck!

Maybe the KFP can help her distribute.

It was in the 4/21 Keene Sentinel and the 4/23 Concord Monitor.

I will keep searching.

Russell Kanning

Where do kids in Hinsdale go to HS?

Maybe we could promote her magazine.

Maybe we will have to start putting "covering the Keene Metro Area" on our paper. :) Hey ... freedom attracts people.

Russell Kanning

Who would have thunk ... they have their own jailschool.