• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Free Press

Started by Russell Kanning, October 25, 2005, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Russell's already been talking to the bosses there.  We'd been wondering if they were being thrown away there, so  the other employees said they'd keep an eye out, seemed genuinely concerned.

citizen_142002

I saw the newsbox in front of Corner News. I hadn't read this thread at that point so I was pleasently surprised. I saw someone grab a paper out of it too, he was with his girlfriend, and he said something like "There's some good stuff in here" to her. He looked about college age too.
Keene Free Press is on the rise. Now that you're more visible, you might get more advertisers from outside the movement.

I think that a few apolitical articles might help put a more huggable human face on the paper.

What about a chart that shows the dollar's inflation against silver/gold in the last six months. Once you have charts, you know you'll be taken seriously  ;). Or have a running graphic that shows how many more New Hampshire citizens would have died so far this year if our crime rates were like Mass. That would cast a new light on the "A safer place to live" gun control slogan.

Kat Kanning

citizen_142002

How you say it, is equally important to what you say.

citizen_142002

How you say it, is equally important to what you say.

Tom Sawyer

Could we have some KFP's for distribution in the Manchester area, the Real ID shafting edition. Two birds with one stone ya know.

Kat Kanning

Sure.  You're not going to yell at me when I actually try and give them to you, are you?

d_goddard

Quote from: citizen_142002 on May 29, 2006, 08:22 PM NHFT
What about a chart that shows the dollar's inflation against silver/gold in the last six months.
Or have a running graphic that shows how many more New Hampshire citizens would have died so far this year if our crime rates were like Mass.

Awesome ideas! You rock!!!

How about doing a few minutes of Google-research and forwarding the results to RussellKanning@KeeneFreePress.com ?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on May 30, 2006, 07:15 PM NHFT
Sure.  You're not going to yell at me when I actually try and give them to you, are you?

Don't bet on it! ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: Roger Grant on May 30, 2006, 07:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on May 30, 2006, 07:15 PM NHFT

Don't bet on it! ;D

He's going to ask for them, then ship out with the merchant marine.  :P

Caleb

QuoteOnce you have charts, you know you'll be taken seriously

Yeah!  The Ross Perot path.  Very cool!  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Idea

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dreepa

Kat Kanning

Oh wow!  That's gotta go in the paper.

Fluff and Stuff