• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Free Press

Started by Russell Kanning, October 25, 2005, 01:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

http://www.soulawakenings.com/kfp091006.doc

I didn't get a pdf back from the printer this time.  People seem to have a hard time reading the pdfs I create.  Is there anyone with a high quality pdf creator who can convert this doc file to pdf?

KBCraig

I tried, but I couldn't get the .doc to open properly. I don't have Word, just NeoOffice-J (an Open Office variation).

Kat Kanning

tracysaboe

I don't know if the file's to big or what, but my system froze and almost crashed when I tried to open it.  It took 10 minutes for my computer to shut my word program down.

I might try to open it in one of those ancient programs on my e-drive instead and see if I can at least read it, even though it would proably be a big greeked out.

Tracy

Kat Kanning

Hey I don't have very many letters for this issue. Anyone have something they want to rant about?   ;D

dawn

Kat Kanning

I'll be putting it all together tomorrow.

FTL_Ian

I'll have a long one (op-ed?) tenatively titled "Keene Odyssey".  I'll finish it up after the show tonight.

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Bizarre...someone registered the domain "limecard.com".  I just got a call from the Limecard company in the UK, trying to track down whoever was infringing on their tradename.  limecard.com points to the Keene Free Press site - to Lauren's article.  Very weird.  UK guy was nice enough, though.

error

Why in the world did they call you? Your name is nowhere on the domain record.

Admin Name........... EasyZone EasyZone
  Admin Address........ PO BOX 123
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ NEATH
  Admin Address........ SA10 6XL
  Admin Address........ SOUTH WALES
  Admin Address........ GREAT BRITAIN (UK)
  Admin Email.......... EasyZone@MAIL.COM
  Admin Phone.......... +44.8707444123
  Admin Fax............

Kat Kanning

It's strange that that Zone place would point to us.

Tom Sawyer

That's kind of cool... the redirect genie cares about Lauren's situation.