• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hello and help- I am new and I have an unusual request...

Started by libertymatters, August 24, 2010, 01:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

libertymatters

I just got started in the past several weeks- getting involved on various forums, and FTL, etc.  I made what I thought was a rather simple appeal, and I thought there were enough ladies involved to follow up- but I guess being new means not always knowing how things work.

I'm Mark, I live in Ohio, and one day I hope I am somewhere in NH, with a good group of free-staters, and I hope my wife makes some friends here too- she's still not sure of the free-stater thing, but she does watch FTL cam feed with me sometimes.

So I did a search for "liberty" imagery in Google- and you know what I found- pictures of the statue of liberty, and the liberty bell, and not much else, if at all.

And it occurred to me, that the statue and the bell, for all their lore- are basically state symbols- and Free Staters, particularly women free staters, would be better pictures of anything called Lady Liberty.  Now I am male and it is summer- so I thought why not have some swimsuit pics of free stater women? I maintain @liberty_matters and other new accounts online, and would love to show off what real ladies of liberty look like.  I would probably even size down your larger pic into my icon on Twitter.  Sure- what a way to get some attention to the FSP- or at least show others that the FSP is just a bunch of guys.

This is completely voluntary- you can even just post the pic and any info you wish to add- when it was taken, what beach or locale- when you started the FSP, when you moved, and maybe how you like it...

I could just as easily use seasonal appropriate pics.

So, hey you can drop this thread if you want.  You can think I am weird.  I'm just trying to do something that promotes liberty in a tasteful way- nothing any more revealing than you would see at a beach full of people in NH.  I am not looking to start a debate thread- those already exist at freekeene and the fsp forums...

Sutherland

I believe LOLA (Ladies of the Liberty Alliance) has already stepped up to the issue. Its national rather than NH specific but, I believe both the NH contacts listed on their site are free staters.

http://iamlola.org

libertymatters

Thanks Sutherland, I was hoping to focus primarily on Free Staters.  It looks like LOLA is national...

K. Darien Freeheart

You only get to see scantilly clad Free Stater women once you're here.

Unspoken rule.

Egan Terk

I think it's a great idea.
It could be anything from Summer skimpy to a Burlesque type of feel.
I'd love to see the individual personality of each woman shine through.

I'm a photographer and would be happy to help if and when I make it to NH.
For the time being however I'm in France.

Sovereign Curtis

I too would like to take pictures of scantily clad women and then post them online...

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Egan Terk on October 24, 2010, 01:39 PM NHFT
I'm a photographer and would be happy to help if and when I make it to NH.
For the time being however I'm in France.

As everyone knows there aren't any beautiful woman in France...  ;D

You should be recruiting and shipping them over!

porcupine kate

If you want to see a bunch of FSP women in NH wearing less cloths come to Porc Fest. 
Bring your wife so she can become friends with people up here and see what else we ladies are doing here in NH.
Kate