• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Laconia

Started by MikeforLiberty, August 25, 2010, 12:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeforLiberty

It's official (pardon the ugly word) I've secured a job in Laconia. I'll be scouting for housing this weekend Aug 28-29. Craigslist has lots to choose from I just need to get a better feel for things. I'll be in the area later on Sat. (it's 6 hours from central NY). I may see if Keene Last Biscuit can put some lunch in my belly along the way. I'm thinking I'll camp Sat. night at Gunstock and continue the apt. search on Sunday.

Looking forward to bumping into anyone that isn't at Live Free or Die.
607 two 79 to too 77 (secret code)

AntonLee

nice, if you need help getting around I might be able to help.  I'm in Tilton.

MikeforLiberty

A couple of questions: Areas where broadband will not be found? Generally which cell service gives the best coverage?

AntonLee

well my friends up here happen to have AT&T.  I have Verizon, and it's great.  I'm not too sure about the broadband question.  I would think the entire lakes region would be wired for it.   I have cable internet.

Kat Kanning

Very cool :)  Let us know when you need help moving.

MikeforLiberty

QuoteVery cool :)  Let us know when you need help moving.
Will do, as soon as I have details.
Which brings up the next big question; Anton, where do I get a good pizza?

AntonLee

when I moved here it was "Tilton House of Pizza" . . . .I happen to like both Pizza Express and the Upper Crust in Tilton.   

in Laconia, hmm...  not sure. . . except for Little Ceasar's which has that auto pizza (ready when you go in)  and it's cheap and filling.

Tilton house is closed on Wed, and I don't think they deliver.  It's mad wicked good though.

handgunz

My name is Glen I am new to the group. I moved here last April I live in Gilford if you still need any help just let me know.
glenaldrich@gmail.com