• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NEW HAMPSHIRE PANEL BANS GAY MARRIAGE

Started by Lloyd Danforth, October 26, 2005, 07:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 04, 2005, 12:00 AM NHFT
Really though, I don't know why we're bothering to continue here...

I don't know, but I hope you continue.  Tracysaboe's previous post was freaking hilarious.  This is one of my favorite threads yet.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: TN-FSP on November 01, 2005, 10:27 AM NHFT
Dude, that's kind of messed up.  We have all kinds on this board.  We have gays, trans, married couples that don't have sex, people that don't want to marry the government, and losers like me.

You forgot married couples that have lots of sex!   :o

FTL_Ian

Quote from: TN-FSP on November 04, 2005, 02:02 AM NHFT

I don't know, but I hope you continue.  Tracysaboe's previous post was freaking hilarious.  This is one of my favorite threads yet.

It's probably only hilarious to you because you know a lot about my relationship.   ;D

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 04, 2005, 02:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: TN-FSP on November 04, 2005, 02:02 AM NHFT

I don't know, but I hope you continue.? Tracysaboe's previous post was freaking hilarious.? This is one of my favorite threads yet.

It's probably only hilarious to you because you know a lot about my relationship.? ?;D

No, that's not it, and I think I know too much about Kat's relationship.

However, Russell did say this, "I have a wonderful life in NH. Night life in Keene means hearing the crickets at night and holding my beautiful wife. I would recommend it to anyone.  :)" on the FSP Forum.

http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=11075.msg148910#msg148910

Sometimes, you just learn too much... :-X

Dreepa

Quote from: TN-FSP on November 04, 2005, 03:16 PM NHFT
However, Russell did say this, "I have a wonderful life in NH. Night life in Keene means hearing the crickets at night and holding my beautiful wife. I would recommend it to anyone.? :)" on the FSP Forum.
So Kat when can we come over and hold you?

Pat McCotter

Quote from: katdillon on November 04, 2005, 08:34 AM NHFT
Dude, that's kind of messed up.? We have all kinds on this board.? We have gays, trans, married couples that don't have sex, people that don't want to marry the government, and losers like me.

You forgot married couples that have lots of sex!? ?:o

You might hurt someone's feelings by this

Pat K

Quote from: patmccotter on November 04, 2005, 04:17 PM NHFT
Dude, that's kind of messed up.? We have all kinds on this board.? We have gays, trans, married couples that don't have sex, people that don't want to marry the government, and losers like me.

You forgot married couples that have lots of sex!? ?:o

You might hurt someone's feelings by this

I don't think you you will I'M very sensetive and it did not hurt my feelings.  ;D

FTL_Ian

However, Russell did say this, "I have a wonderful life in NH. Night life in Keene means hearing the crickets at night and holding my beautiful wife. I would recommend it to anyone.  :)" on the FSP Forum.

LOL!  Can a Christian have an open relationship?

mvpel

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 31, 2005, 03:45 PM NHFT
Jazzy Girl is cheap.  We got her from the pound, she's a healthy 1.5 yr old puppy, and she manages to stay pretty damn clean.  People comment on how she does not smell.  The only time I have to bathe her is if she rolls in death, which is once every three months or so.

Dog Haiku:

Love my master;
Thus I perfume myself with
This long-rotten mouse.

Here's Heidi, from this past summer, in our back yard:

tracysaboe

Dude, that's kind of messed up.  We have all kinds on this board.  We have gays, trans, married couples that don't have sex, people that don't want to marry the government, and losers like me.

You forgot married couples that have lots of sex!   :o

Yup!

tracysaboe

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 04, 2005, 05:59 PM NHFT

LOL!  Can a Christian have an open relationship?

Umm, I think he means holding their own respective beautiful wives.  ::)

Ian, that's what liberty's all about the freedom to disagree with each other.  ;)

Kat Kanning

Dreepa!   :-[   :P

He didn't sleep for like 5 days & got to where he was hallicinating.  I bet he made some weird posts.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: katdillon on November 05, 2005, 05:56 AM NHFT
Dreepa!   :-[   :P

He didn't sleep for like 5 days & got to where he was hallicinating.  I bet he made some weird posts.

Whoa.. lack of sleep can create some hardcore hallucination.  Why was he up for so long?

jgmaynard

Quote from: tracysaboe on November 03, 2005, 09:39 PM NHFT
"The husband is to love his own wife as he loves his own body. . ."

Isn't that forbidden in the Book of Leviticus?? ;D

JM

Kat Kanning