• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Marijuana Redressing grievances II... Encore performance, bigger, better, bolder

Started by Free libertarian, August 29, 2010, 07:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Every good show deserves an encore, more theater and more peaceful participants should make this entertaining and fun.  I wonder if  Governor "Big John" Lynch will show up or send his gangsters  to protect his turf?  You can't maintain a drug cartel and be the "big boss" if you aren't willing to use some muscle, y'know.

I may be shopping at thrift shops to see if there are some 1930s style suits, gangster hats and toy machine guns that I can wear so he will know I am serious about protecting my turf, ie, my body.
I will also rent some old Jimmy Cagney  movies to prepare for the potential showdown.   ....working on my cigar chomping sneer now....

What :  Redressing grievances -  Marijuana Prohibition

Where :  State Liquor Store Rte 93  Near tollbooth   

When : Friday 9/24/2010  'bout 4 PM

Why : If we don't exercise our rights they atrophy

TBD :  North or southbound lane.   Northbound worked well last time, southbound has good road visibility.   Shouldn't the public get to witness the redressing of grievances event?     

Talk it up folks.  See you there!

AntonLee

Free libertarian

I heard somebody say they are working on fliers to be distributed outside the "liberty community" to encourage more people to show up.  I bet if that flyer got posted here and a few people made copies and posted them or distributed them on college campuses, malls, door to door in neighborhoods etc. it could get quite interesting with just how many people show up to redress their grievances.    ;)

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Free libertarian

Please feel free to spread the word of this event to the 4 corners of the earth, it is perfectly acceptable if non Shire folk, even those that do not toke show up. 
...Shire Folk...I'm getting Russellized   ;D

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

should i switch which thread is attached to the calendar

i kinda like the suit idea .... except I will have to hit the thrift stores too
rival gangs are fun

Free libertarian

Quote from: PattyLee loves dogs on September 04, 2010, 06:58 AM NHFT
why cant we have this event on Sat ?

Because it's on Friday.  ;D   Tell your employer you're having tea with the governor and will need friday afternoon off.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 04, 2010, 07:32 AM NHFT
should i switch which thread is attached to the calendar

i kinda like the suit idea .... except I will have to hit the thrift stores too
rival gangs are fun

I trust you will do what works best to get people there.

Free libertarian

Russell Kanning