• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Set the Captives Free!

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2010, 06:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

I told the guy from over in Canaan that we have been studying the Tolstoy book ... He is probably going to make it this week.

Kat Kanning

Oh no!  We're not going to be able to do the class this week.  Maybe you can lead it, PA John?  :)

John

Sorry to here that ... We'll cancel this week. I'll let my friend know.

I recently found out about an awesome Sivananda yoga class on Thurday nights ... I'm sooo there this week.

Russell Kanning

TalleyTV

I'm looking forward to it although I haven't begun the reading.

Russell Kanning

we are doing chapter nine tomorrow night at our house
you can read it online in a few minutes .... it is the best one so far

John

I had already invited folks here so I'll be here.

Larry from Canaan said he downloaded the book last week.

John

Larry is the guy I was telling you about Russell ... He loves Peace and he is looking for the path.

It is definitely not "preaching to the choir" with him ... He is exactly the kind of person Peaceful Assembly Church should be most interested in reaching. Larry is a guy who is very interested - and he could definitely use more of this kind of information ... I don't think he is coming here tomorrow, but we are in contact.

Russell Kanning

we can meet at the church today

Kat Kanning

I think we've already met.  In fact, I think we know each other quite well.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

See, I know you so well, I even know what you 'oughta'.  :D

John

Cool.
Be hungry.
I'll make one of the more popular batches (beef/pork combo) of Peaceful Assembly Comfort food

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 22, 2010, 03:51 AM NHFT
I think we've already met.

Which brings a song to mind.

John

Kat Kanning

"We could do it at...I think what would makes sense....we could go over there at 4:30 and have some good, then we could do choir practice, and then at 6 we could do we Set the Captives Free.  Oh, Evan's online so the elves can find out that we changed where it's going to be."

That's what I got out of Russell when I asked, with much handwaving.  Wait, wait, there's more.

"Oh, here's what we could do, we could eat, then do Set the Captives Free, then do choir practice.  That would help Rich who doesn't come very early."