• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Laconia

Started by MikeforLiberty, September 07, 2010, 09:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeforLiberty

Not much to move in but a chance to see if the grill works!
Noon to ?
Weirs Beach at the end of the strip

AntonLee

nice you got a place on Weirs Beach?  You might need to be more specific but that's killer!

MikeforLiberty

Does this help? (attempt to add a pic.)

AntonLee

perfect!  I've gotta travel to Meredith tonight maybe I'll swing by

MikeforLiberty

I'm still in NY, moving on the 18th. The landlord might be there, he is on our side but moving to FL.

AntonLee

oh bummer, when you arrive in town let me know in this thread. 

Kat Kanning

Working that morning :/  But I can help if the move in is in the afternoon :)

Russell Kanning

so you are moving in on Sunday?

I will see what I can do.

I was thinking a couple of us could come over and help you move in and hit some fed building with some chalk that says

Free Bradley Manning

MikeforLiberty

I'll be getting in sometime Sat. 18th afternoon. The apartment is furnished so not much needed for help. I figure Sunday 19th noon will be good for checking out the grill and meeting neighbors. I'll be away from the 'internets' shortly.

Kat Kanning

MikeforLiberty

Signing off: Good riddance New York!!!
:o

Russell Kanning

cool
see ya at noon
i will bring kat's salsa

Russell Kanning

looked at the wrong place
seeya soon

Fluff and Stuff

If you want to get involved with politics there, both Bob Kingsbury for state rep and Jim Forsythe for state sen are very pro-liberty and running to win in Laconia.  They are both NHLA endorsed and known in the pro-liberty community throughout NH (Jim is nationally known).

http://www.bobkingsbury.org/
http://jimforsythe.com/

Russell Kanning

I had tons of fun at Mike's little bbq .... he and his good friend Megan are great to talk to