• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Candidate censored for what?

Started by sgtusmc, September 11, 2010, 07:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Candidate censored for what?
Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   The positive response to my letter yesterday tells me that NH wants and needs to read my letters.  The newspapers believe that I am a danger and that the public must be protected.  The newspapers are telling you the readers what candidates they believe are right for you to vote for.   I am a 100% combat related disabled US Marine.  I will tell you strait out that today I do not feel good.  I have missed doors exiting by inches, I am dizzy and my mind is out of control for I cannot get out of my other world.  The VA calls it PTSD or Flashbacks, as I am seventeen deep in the "bush" as American Advisor on convoy avoiding the enemy to get back to the friendly village where the convoy waits.  By all belief I should be scared but the pride of my first kill by hand to hand combat establishes me as a US Marine as I sit in this benjo ditch.  How did I learn to write letters back to the world to people that I have never met?  This is what fills my mind as the enemy passes by, a letter back?  My dream to see the world, which I am over here for as other Marines have told me how great it, is.  A positive response from the many girls that I write for I only describe the beauty of the country and the nice people that I meet. 
   My letters go to the courts, government officials, judges, newspapers and many more.  The truth no longer matters as the well-informed voters are limited to whom the powerful determine are not a danger.  I write about judge Fauver's criminal acts and the NH Supreme Court's cover up.  I tell the people of Shea-Porter's criminal miss use of government power to silence the free speech of a US Marine.  I tell you what I would do if elected to the NH State Senate.  It is all for not because I am a danger to the public as the powerful want you to believe.  Then why have they stopped my VA medical for combat related disabilities?    A danger with out medical care, whom is responsible?
   I write this letter, which will be read by government and cops to attempt to lock me up to keep you safe.  At least public safety will be the reason that the newspapers will print.  It is like the beauty of this world is only contained in my letters to get a positive response.
   My mental and physical disabilities are what your sons and daughters will come back with in today's conflicts.  How positive of a response is it after the welcome home is long past and there is no reason to live back here.  The beauty of the country and the nice people get a positive response but the reality is we never leave this benjo ditch.  I was good enough to send over here but not good enough for the voters to at least be informed of my character and what I will do if elected to the NH State Senate.  I say in a sarcastic tone what a positive response to this US Marine even wanting to come home.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi