• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Tuesday

Started by Kat Kanning, September 14, 2010, 12:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Lebanon Village Pizza 6:00 pm
9/21 at 7pm

Russell Kanning

Kat and I will be hanging out at village pizza in lebanon tonight from 7-9pm

Pat K

Kat Kanning

We sure are.  We closed up the place on Monday.  Kira has college classes Monday and Tuesday nights, so we've been taking her there - well, she drives us, which is good for an adrenaline rush.  The college is right next to Lebanon Pizza, which has free wifi. :)

Russell Kanning

John

When and where is Liberty Tuesday these days?

Libertango

I would also like to know :)  Might join you guys tonight.

-Libertango

ptb

I believe the best way to be notified of upcoming Liberty Tuesdays is to join the Upper Valley Liberty Facebook group.  My understanding is that Liberty Tuesday is usually the last Tuesday of the month at Lebanon Village Pizza.

I will say however, that personally, I'm up for re-starting the second Tuesday of the month event again at Mickey's in Enfield.   :)

- Peter

John

Thanks.
I'm out in that direction in the early evening on Tuesdays and might be up for one or for both.

ptb

I just create a Facebook event for the next Liberty Tuesday at Canaan Village Pizza.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=182760555070549

Liberty Tuesday is a monthly dinner gathering of freedom-minded individuals in the Upper Valley who like to talk about liberty, freedom, politics and current events. The next Liberty Tuesday will be at Canaan Village Pizza in Canaan on December 28th at 6PM. Enjoy lively debates about the nature of freedom, who's running for office, what's going on in the Upper Valley, and just good food and camaraderie. Look for the Liberty Bell sign. All are welcome, the only charge is what you spend on your food and drinks.

There have been some requests to try other restaurants so this time let's try Canaan Village Pizza.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=18376657588093660941

- Peter

John

Facebook page "was not found."

Kat Kanning

Time   
Tuesday, December 28 · 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Location   Canaan Village Pizza
1209 U.S. Route 4
Canaan, NH

John

Thanks. Great location. Count me in.

ptb

The date for the aforementioned event has changed to Monday as to not conflict with Bill's Liberty Tuesday.

Monday, December 27 · 6:00pm - 8:30pm

Canaan Village Pizza
1209 U.S. Route 4
Canaan, NH

- Peter

John

Facebook page still won't open ... You can still count me in.