• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Tuesday

Started by Kat Kanning, September 14, 2010, 12:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

monster monday!

the market has spoken
tragedy of the commons
tnstaafl
insert libertarian phrase here

TalleyTV

I'll be there. It'll be days before my New Year's resolution to stop paying the prepared sales tax to the State of new Hampshire. I like Canaan Village Pizza. Canaan Cops? Not so much.

Russell Kanning

i haven't seen a cop in there
so we have that going for us

TalleyTV

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 23, 2010, 08:11 PM NHFT
i haven't seen a cop in there
so we have that going for us

I've seen a few in there. I believe they saw my "Don't Steal, the Government Hates Competition" sticker on my macbook.

Russell Kanning

and they didn't arrest you?
man maybe we don't live in a police state

Lloyd Danforth

The cops probably don't think that they are stealing, but have the opinion that someone at state or federal level is.

TalleyTV

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 24, 2010, 01:45 PM NHFTThe cops probably don't think that they are stealing, but have the opinion that someone at state or federal level is.

Someone should let them know they are stealing. Especially the guys who took some of Bob's plants.

Russell Kanning

John

I'm quite snowed in ... can't make it tonight.

Kat Kanning

All from Hoyt decided to stay home for the Monday thing.

Russell Kanning

way too crazy of wind and plenty to blow around

John

I just cut a foot path from my door to the street and then a foot path from the street to my car and back to the door. The wind will probably fill most of it back in while I sleep.

Any who, shall we try again next Monday?

MaineShark

ptb

Monday, January 10 ยท 6:00pm - 8:30pm

Gusanoz Mexican Restaurant
410 Miracle Mile
Lebanon, NH

Freedom Monday is a weekly dinner gathering of freedom-minded individuals in the Upper Valley who like to talk about liberty, freedom, and current events. The next Freedom Monday will be at Gusanoz Mexican Restaurant in Lebanon on January 10th at 6PM. Enjoy lively debates about the nature of freedom, what's going on in the Upper Valley, and just good food and camaraderie. All are welcome, the only charge is what you spend on your food and drinks.

There have been some requests to try other restaurants so this time let's try Gusanoz Mexican Restaurant (I-89 exit 19).

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=173812162655780

MaineShark

Cool.  If we get a load packed today, we should be back down, tomorrow, and back up that way, Monday, so that would work out.

Joe