• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Volunteer base being formed in Manchester

Started by freeman4liberty, September 24, 2010, 12:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

freeman4liberty

Hello,

I hear politics is banned in this forum.  I'm going to push that a bit. 

In Manchester there is a group being formed in which people are becoming more informed about the city government.  If you would like information about this endeavor please E-mail MFL AT nhalternative.com (replace AT with @).  After much is learned, we will lobby, and maybe get behind candidates for Aldermen. 

Thanks

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

MaineShark

If I recall correctly, political discussion was banned, but kept happening, anyway, so it is now allowed, but frequently mocked.

Given that the only positive result most political stuff has is its humor value, I say that's a good thing... we should emphasize the good stuff the politicians produce.

(yes, I know they produce something else, too, but I don't call that a positive, because I wouldn't eat food grown with that fertilizer...)

Joe

freeman4liberty

We'll I'm just telling interested folks where they can go.  If you don't have interest, that's OK.