• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Barskey visited by thugs

Started by Kat Kanning, September 24, 2010, 12:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

I will continue to eat food at this unlicensed establishment.   If they want some illegal food I've already eaten, they will have to send their forensic lab techs to Evan's outhouse.         

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 25, 2010, 09:08 AM NHFT
I will continue to eat food at this unlicensed establishment.   If they want some illegal food I've already eaten, they will have to send their forensic lab techs to Evan's outhouse.       

Be careful they can connect you with the crime from the rifling marks...   ;D

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 25, 2010, 09:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on September 25, 2010, 09:08 AM NHFT

Be careful they can connect you with the crime from the rifling marks...   ;D

...and I thought they only had my fingerprints!

Russell Kanning

well we knew the tryanny would come from the state first
i guess they are forcing us to declare our independence

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 25, 2010, 07:16 AM NHFT"II. The health officers of towns may make regulations relative to the sanitary and health conditions for issuing a license to restaurants or other food serving establishments operating within the town limits, subject to the approval of the commissioner of the department of health and human services."
I'll bet that no commissioner has ever given his approval. The present one would never do it in Grafton.

You need those pictures of him, that goat, and the dead hooker.

If you don't have a copy, just use Photoshop...

Joe

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteThe health officers of towns may make regulations relative to the sanitary and health conditions for issuing a license to restaurants or other food serving establishments operating within the town limits, subject to the approval of the commissioner of the department of health and human services.

Has the Grafton Health Officer submitted his approval to the Commissioner?

The Grafton Health Officer has come to my property before and, because I'm peaceful and non-disruptive to my neighbors, defended me against the aggressions of the State.

The conditions at Grafton Gulch are FAR superior to the conditions I lived in when said Grafton Health Officer defended my right to cook my own breakfast tacos in my home.

Indeed, some Grafton Gulch Breakfast Tacos HAVE been produced in my home.

PattyLee loves dogs

Can WE ANTICIPATE RESISTANCE BY CUSTOMERS :qm:

FTL_Ian

Hrm.  Someone should call FTL to tell this story.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 25, 2010, 10:27 AM NHFT
well we knew the tryanny would come from the state first
i guess they are forcing us to declare our independence

Can we write it on hemp paper, pretty please?   ;)

Russell Kanning

TalleyTV

On Friday, after it happened, I interviewed Mike, Evan and Russell for Talley.TV. and released this video earlier today.

If Barskey is locked in a cage I asked for his permission to use his equipment and supplies to keep serving food as long as there are customers. He agreed. How many people is the State of New Hampshire willing to cage for the crime of selling things that people want? These customers are so willing to engage in this voluntary transaction that they ask for the products, give Mike and/or Evan money and even join a private club.

I'm one of those customers so me and my camera will follow this act of state agression closely. Grafton is the place to live free despite what some local busybodies or bureaucrats in Concord have planned.

Please share the above video with your networks to help Grafton Gulch gain support. And stop by to order some of this illegal food. I recommend the bacon double cheeseburger. Civil Disobedience never tasted so good!

Russell Kanning

as usual talley is showing his extremism
i prefer the plain cheeseburger along with my daily dosage of breakfast tacos
i also try to be a moderate and only eat 1 serving of that decadent ice cream per week

Free libertarian

The funny thing about being free and harming nobody is it annoys those that blindly follow stupid laws.  It's almost like they  can't conceive that people should run their own lives and that the government behaves in much the same way as a criminal gang.   

If you aren't hurting anybody, but fail to follow their rules, they will bring guns and hurt you.  Then their hired guns will say "it's nothing personal, I'm just doing my job" .  That was the same defense the Nazi used at the Nuremberg trials.  Does having a badge or working for the state give them a "license" to hurt somebody that has never harmed them or anyone else? Is that freedom?
Weren't we taught as children not to be the one to initiate aggression?

Who is harmed by  two parties making a mutual and consensual transaction?  Must we ask and recieve permission for every act even one as simple as deciding where and from whom we will procure our food? 

To anybody out there "lurking" that has made a complaint, why are you asking the government to harm somebody on your behalf if that person  has never harmed you? Do you advocate violence or peace and freedom of choice?

Stop by sometime and if I'm there I will buy you a hotdog and a soda and  we can talk like two peaceful people. 

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: talleytv on September 26, 2010, 11:29 PM NHFT
On Friday, after it happened, I interviewed Mike, Evan and Russell for Talley.TV. and released this video State Sanitarian Visits Grafton Gulch, Threatens Violence earlier today.

If Barskey is locked in a cage I asked for his permission to use his equipment and supplies to keep serving food as long as there are customers. He agreed. How many people is the State of New Hampshire willing to cage for the crime of selling things that people want? These customers are so willing to engage in this voluntary transaction that they ask for the products, give Mike and/or Evan money and even join a private club.

I'm one of those customers so me and my camera will follow this act of state agression closely. Grafton is the place to live free despite what some local busybodies or bureaucrats in Concord have planned.

Please share the above video with your networks to help Grafton Gulch gain support. And stop by to order some of this illegal food. I recommend the bacon double cheeseburger. Civil Disobedience never tasted so good!

Well done... I mean the video... I prefer my burger medium... yeah, I'm a risk taker.   :)

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Russell: "Because they want money... and control."

CLASSIC!  :clapping:

Unfortunately we're currently over 2.5 hours (and ~140-150 miles) away or else we'd be there for breakfast. Maybe we can take a spin up next weekend to "join" and buy some food & things... Do you have chocolate ice cream? My little one LOVES chocolate ice cream! I'll check to see if it's too far to trek with the little one...