• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bad News for FTL Listeners in Manch.

Started by FTL_Ian, September 25, 2010, 10:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Sorry to say that this weekend was our last on WGIR AM.  It's not because of anything we did.  They are making some changes involving an FM talker Clear Channel owns in the Seacoast and they have to reconcile their programming.  We're being taken off because other contracts have priority and they just can't keep us there for now.

If you want FTL back on the air in Manchester you have a couple of options.

1.  Call program director Jeff Pierce at 625-6915 and tell him you want Free Talk Live back on WGIR.  Jeff is a good guy who is considering bringing us back in January.  Your call may help encourage him to do so.

2.  Do it yourself and launch a micro radio station featuring LRN.FM.  Details on how here at http://Broadcast.LRN.FM

Thanks for your help!

K. Darien Freeheart

Skype call keeps telling me "Invalid Number". I've copied and pasted, entered manually. Not working.

FTL_Ian

Renniks

Word has it that a community station is popping up here in Manch that will be a LRN feed. I'll letcha know when more info is available.  8)