• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Do you ever notice how some folks presuppose something true without proof?

Started by ladyattis, October 27, 2005, 03:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyattis

Well, I do and it fucking bugs me that whenever I post a point in opposition, that such folks go on and attack and bitch about how 'I am wrong' or that 'I am a fool,' and the like...It's something that really bugs me because I deal with that everytime I post on other forums such as Ian's FTL bbs. I'm not downing the dude, he does a good show since he finds good stories on governmental violence against citizens and etc, but the listeners that troll that BBS and a few others forums, which will remain unnamed since they're not pro-liberty, love to do that.

For example, I will usually point out that a certain argument is turned on the issue of ignorance or on the lack of falisfiability[being since something cannot be disproven, it cannot be proven either], then I get trolled just for such posts. Sure, I'm a psycho bitch, but I do like to make the point that when I post something I back it up with a logical argument or some solid evidence, or usually both. I just can't stand assholes that think it's cool to follow an idealogy like they have their own version of Mao's little red book in their right hand...

That's just my PMSing for the month...

-- Bridget

Kat Kanning

So what you're saying is that you're joining the communist party?   :o  :o

ladyattis

Nah, I trash talk with the fuckers, but I stay away from the Old Che Lives forum[aka Rev Left], those fuckers are straightup nuts.

-- Bridget

ladyattis

Let's not forget Karl Popper refuted Marxism because it claimed to be scientific, yet historicism has been refuted on many occasions.  >:D

-- Bridget

Dreepa

Quote from: ladyattis on October 27, 2005, 03:25 PM NHFT
an idealogy like they have their own version of Mao's little red book in their right hand...

That's just my PMSing for the month...

-- Bridget
I have one of those little red books.  I bought it in China.