• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH politicos kidnap newborn infant 'cause father is a member of "oath keepers"

Started by thinkliberty, October 07, 2010, 06:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmike

I just shared this on Facebook. Anyone hear anything about this? I was looking for a news story or to find where in NH this guy is from but couldn't find anything. I tried the fiance's FB page but couldn't understand the last name.

Tom Sawyer

John Irish & Stephanie Janvrin are the names. There is activity on other forums, but no more information.

I'm left wondering about the whole story, not much to go on at this point.

Jim Johnson

Even the Oath Keepers aren't sure what is going on.

Is there any real information on what is happening with this situation?

thinkliberty

Blain

He is being interviewed on Alex Jones right now, 10/08's show, giving all the details. (I AM a fan of Alex Jones)

AntonLee

not trying to defend the state in any manner but what gives with the same font/size in the entire letter but a change of size and it seems a bit bolder on that last paragraph.  Just strikes me as odd.

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Question:

Item #5 states that they've been involved in a 21 month ordeal concerning 2 other children.

Does anyone know what that is all about?

.... wait a sec... I put on the Jones show to listen... and...

Irish just said that it was based on a bogus charge that DCYF fabricated from an innocent statement from Stephanie where she said that they fight sometimes, but make up and that has gotten turned into her saying that he domestically assaulted her. That could also be the basis they have for saying that he can't have firearms.

AntonLee

even if he did hit her, is that a reason to take his kids away (because he has guns?)

so if a cop beats his wife he gets his kids taken away.  There was a cop in MA who beat his wife while plastered and led his coworkers on a high speed chase into Hampton NH.  He's now the selectman of Salisbury, MA.  Charges dropped.  Go figure.

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Evidently there was a comment made to them that his having firearms has constituted "putting the children in danger" and his belief that you can't trust the government isn't conducive to a good home environment for the children.

idk, but from the one-sided interview, it's sounding pretty bad for DCYF...

And you know that there are two sets of rules... one for them and one for us peons...

The latest guest is talking about how this is a big push to take children away from freedom-loving people ("patriots"?) that question the system across the country...

FreelanceFreedomFighter

I didn't get the particulars, perhaps someone else can find out...

There was mention of a hearing on 10/14 @ 1PM. Don't know where or anything else. It went by pretty fast.

She says it started when she was stopped with a gun in her car. I thought that wasn't a problem in NH? Maybe she didn't prostrate herself correctly for the right piece of paper... hmmmm...

Jim Johnson

Quote from: AntonLee on October 08, 2010, 11:54 AM NHFT
not trying to defend the state in any manner but what gives with the same font/size in the entire letter but a change of size and it seems a bit bolder on that last paragraph.  Just strikes me as odd.

I think that that is an optical thing caused by the yellow highlight.

FreelanceFreedomFighter

More info from their interview that just finished...

Story of HIS gun charge:

He went in to have his wisdom teeth out. She was 21 weeks pregnant, so she couldn't carry on her pants which didn't have a belt loop, so she put her gun into her laptop case. They were waiting for them with cop cars from three towns and this all went down in their driveway. (BTW, SHE has a CCW permit, so it was OK.) When she got out of the car, they separated her from him (he was drugged from the wisdom teeth operation), asked where her gun was, she showed them. They confiscated the gun and charged HIM with unlawful possession of a concealed firearm. The charge has been reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor because it simply doesn't fly as a felony since it wasn't even his gun. (Something was said about a relative that is in politics of law enforcement or something that they don't get along with, but I missed it...) He's going to fight the charge, but that's been used, in part, as the basis for kidnapping their baby.

FreelanceFreedomFighter

I'm late for a meeting, so I gotta run.

Supposedly, there is a protest organized by FSP for 3PM @ Concord Hospital.

Any further news or info?

(I haven't really seen FSP organize much of anything along those lines... )